Say anything V

Just finish playing futsal or indoor soccer,time to sleep for tomorrow should get to work

Yes!! It’s like how someone gets drunk and goes and sleeps w people they would NEVER choose to while awake. I get these dreams where I just basically beg a demon to come to me. This time I was praying to the devil to send something and his response was “Why something else and not me??” And dear god I was THIS close to going with it until I chickened out thank god. I’m so sick of these dreams. None of them feel like dreams and I’m always so disturbed when I wake up.

I can’t remember where I heard it said it before, but do you feel guilty and feel that your embracing something that could be destructive to your life in?

Ummm I’ve been eating like crap lately and have gained 4 lbs which is frustrating bc I just lost 12. But I’ve been having these dreams looong before my eating habits slipped, that only happened more recently like past month or so.

Perhaps you should talk to a phycologist about them and explore this in a safe environment?

As for eating crap, are you eating regularly, as I go overboard if I don’t eat at regular intervals!

Yeah the reason why my eating habits are bad is bc I’ve been depressed and bad food makes me feel good :cold_sweat::cold_sweat:

I have a therapy appt today (much needed as I missed last week) so I’ll bring it up then. I have theories about why I have this problem but even if they’re correct I still have no idea how to solve the problem.

In :maple_leaf: McDonald’s coffee is $1 now - don’t know when special ends, though.

1 Like

:yum: sounds amazing

1 Like

It’s really good, but it makes you cough. Lol. I wasn’t sure if it was just me, so I had a bunch of the kids that used to play games here try it and it made 8 of 9 of them cough! It’s so weird. But it’s good, so I deal with it. Lol

1 Like

2 Likes

Finally got it! ■■■■.

The psychiatrist said to don’t mind the symptoms. This is what I did today. I went for a 1 km walk two times. With the heart beat at 135 while walking very slowly, I was feeling like I was doing an extreme physical exercise. It was really difficult. Tonight, I feel like I have done cardio exercises during all the day. But it doesn’t change anything. I don’t feel better and my condition is not better also.

Do you think it is dangerous to have a heart beat at 135 for a long time? For example, if I walk for all the day, my heart beat is going to be 135 non stop for 12 hours.

This is in Canada now:

4 Likes

I love McDonald’s coffee and their cheeseburgers haha. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Do they also have $1 any size soda? I always get a large diet coke for $1.

1 Like

The $1 soda is no longer in effect in :maple_leaf:.

I was gonna post a couple songs to the music thread…but apparently I’m restricted. Its fine…ive told far_cry ive been restricted on my posts anyway cause I’m a new comer. Hope everybody is having a decent night~

@Montezuma,

I remember you said you got some CBT books,

What did you think?

Do you like them?

I’ve been thinking about getting one…

1 Like

I did get some CBT books =) Mind over Mood and the CBT Toolbox.

They appear to be pretty high quality stuff. But I haven’t gotten too far into them.

Hey!

That’s what I can do tonight, read one of those. Instead of listening to creepy/late night/talk radio :smile:

Or maybe I could do both :thinking:

2 Likes

I don’t feel like I’ll ever get better.