Say anything V

Been doing less work.Felt a bit guilty.But hey i take antipsychotic which is a huge difference from my other colleague who’s not on meds and same age as
me.

I just made a cream cheese sandwich with cucumber and now having some more coffee.
Why can’t I enjoy my cup of coffee anyway?!

I took my meds. I have to work. I don’t feel like it today. :frowning:

Being unsupportive, lol

2 Likes

Hope you learnt your lesson, otherwise you know what comes next

1 Like

I am waiting for new groceries delivered at 1 pm. Afterwards I will go shopping today.

I will check if I find some discounted stuff although I do not have money :confused:
I need money !

By the time I pay my bills today, money will be gone :sob::sob::sob:

me too my friend. me too :sob: Just the month of September and October I do not have a lot of work.

1 Like

Off to the shower, then to get my shot in the butt, then off to work Yay me

2 Likes

Enjoy my big brother …

2 Likes

@mountainman I love you dearly, you are a dear friend/brother.

I went to a talk yesterday on hearing voices, it was really interesting :smiley:

1 Like

Did you ever get some sleep?

I think I might have popcorn for my mid morning snack. All this popcorn talk is getting to me. I even have a jalapeno cheddar popcorn powder thing to go with it. Mmm

3 Likes

enjoy your snack @LED !
You are a dear sister.
Try to lead a healthy lifestyle.

1 Like

I’ve been on a super low sugar diet for almost 2 weeks now and the cravings are really getting to me today. Luckily it’s almost impossible to get to the store by myself and I don’t have anything sweet at home.

2 Likes

When I did super low sugar diet, grapes really helped me.

They feel more like candy than other fruit,

So I’d get about ten grapes and wrap them in plastic wrap, repeat.

You know, to keep myself from eating three pounds of grapes in a single setting,

Because they do have a lot of sugar and calories, but if you have cravings, they’re the best thing for it.

2 Likes

I haven’t been sleeping great since I changed my blinds. It lets light in during the night and I wake up randomly so I get poor sleep. I think this contributed to the paranoia I woke up with this morning. The thing is they’re super cheap, like 30 bucks because they’re made out of paper. If I spend a little extra I can get the blackout ones for night time.

1 Like

I can’t deal with how cute this is…

Screenshot_20170922-182217

5 Likes

Someone please help me stop making booty calls to hell in my sleep. It’s really going to get me into trouble one of these days.

Do you pray for said booty calls? I’ve heard of it before and it’s not as uncommon as you might think!