Say anything V

Constant flight mode

PMA Bro, I’m telling ya, PMA (Positive, Mental, Attitude!).

2 Likes

Both?

Very ambitious.

You’ll have to let me know what you think when you finish them.

Creepy late night radio sounds horrific,

Nightmares abound!

2 Likes

Haha!

Yeah I’ll shoot ya a pm when I get more into them.

They had a psychic on the other night Hahaha.

All I think about is everything that makes me think ppl r out to get me. I was inpatient and this dude with Satan tattoos kept messing with my head he was just there to mess with me. I’d be talking on the phone and he’d get one and say some of the same stuff I was saying. He did a lot of stuff to mess with me idk why.

yo lost, if he was playing with you, you shouldn’t take it seriuously. Its good to be aware, but not paranoid. You know what you got to do…just drop the J and think for a sec. “where is this going?”

I don’t think anyone’s out to get you. I know the feeling though. I’ve had similar feelings before.

Take things easy. Try to focus on things that make you happy. Read, study, meditate.

I used to be in the military. I can assure you we live in an Extremely safe country brother.

1 Like

Crish are u on the army before sz…

1 Like

I was in the air force my friend =)

1 Like

Have u ever jumped from plane or helicopter…

1 Like

coo bro, what was your rank?

1 Like

@PuRpOs3 I only made it to an E-4.

@far_cry0 No haha. I had a very laid back job. Some of our additional duties were a little more exciting though.

1 Like

hmm I’m not too informed but…you were barely a seargent? (if I’m guessing right)

1 Like

Correct, I was a stripe away from being a staff sgt.

I did one enlistment and got out though. I didn’t want to make a career out of it.

I had a great time though :slight_smile: some of the men and women I served with are like family to me now.

2 Likes

that’s coo, well I dunno if you saw my other post I wanted to be a seal…and I was willing to die in the process itself (even If I never became one) but its good man. glad you met some good peepz. thanks for all the good you did do then~ (cause some things I don’t agree on, but you don’t have to tell me)

1 Like

Thank you. I appreciate that.

Time to honour Faure:

maymbe I should call you sarge anyway…(if I remember, I got some memory problems)

At the court house when I had jury duty these cops acted like they were gonna get me too. I’d like to know why.

1 Like

That was before I had to go inpatient

1 Like