Is sicklied oā€™er with the pale cast of thought,
And enterprises of great pitch and moment,
With this regard their currents turn awry,
And lose the name of action.-Soft you now,
The fair Ophelia.-Nymph, in thy orisons
Be all my sins remembered.

Hamlet, William Shakespeare.

I just got a free face mask from lush.

When one hands in five empty lush containers one is given a free face mask.
Recycling.:heart_eyes:

I love their shampoo big.
It last for ages n feels so good.
They have another one made out of banana I think itā€™s called blousey.

They have lovely products.

Environmentally and animal friendly too itā€™s said.

1 Like

One constant project Iā€™ve been working on is finding decent self esteem and self assertiveness courses. Was some really good ones around free and funded by the government. Taking me months and months to find out fundingā€™s been cut. Running out of options. Still a few avenues left though. Think Iā€™m up for paying for them though.

chip=wood is racing tonightā€¦

Took kitty to the vet yesterday, between the vet and the radiologist looking over her x-rays they think she has a bacterial infectionā€¦not as bad as I thought it would be now we have to decide if we want to take her in and do a flush of her system under anesthesia or just give her the medicine the vet gave us yesterday and see if it goes away.

1 Like

I just watched inglorious basterds! ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  AWESOME!!! The ending was amazing. ā€œI AM THE JEW WHO IS GOING TO KILL YOU ALLā€ and then brad pitt carving the swastika in that assholes head at the end. If youā€™ve seen it, cool movie.

1 Like

There are people that i want nothing to do with in any way shape or form.
Some or most of these people were said to be ā€œfamilyā€.
But there is noway i believe that they are my real family.
I find it disgusting even.
They are not nice people and i think its rather revolting things that have gone on/happened.

I just want to get away from them.
But I am living in apartment that a connection to them owns.
I cant afford to move out.
I appreciate having a home and place to live but in a way it might link me to have to meet them which i dont want.
I do give thanks for it. and i do appreciate it.

If i could afford a nice motorhome i would probably learn how to use the gas and move in to motorhome although it might not carry stability i probably need.

Its really nice apartment.
I think that it can be a way of isolating people. feng shuei and eons etc

A man i knew that was homeless spoke about energy and what rooms one is in and that living in caravan with good energy can be more rich than living in mansion with stagnation and coldness etc to it.
I believe my rum gets stolen and always has been amoung other things.
This afects energy as my energy particles are not in my rooms and mostly not in my body.
I think others have worked in my energy n aura and also dated and married . I think why would they not want their own energy aura and to be them self. well maybe its like a drug to them and they feel high n get what they want perhaps. i have wondered why the man not want me in my real body but its complicatedā€¦ ust toughts .
Also they do not want me on the beach. They have bad atitude problem in community n society . they been bullies all me life. but then they say they are this n that n im alone. pretty nasty n malicious. that can change.
i give out good but dont feel get it backā€¦

Hey it does say say anything.

New Green Day is banging!!!

Iā€™m in the theater right now waiting for war dogs to start

snacking on chilli peanuts

1 Like

New Metallica isā€¦ new Metallica.

1 Like

Too poor to pay the bills. Havenā€™t had electricity for two days. My brother plugged the fridge and freezer into his welder, and we have to go to my momā€™s house to shower.
Been using flashlights and candles. I made 6 vegetable oils lamps today, but they donā€™t work very well. Tomorrow Iā€™ll make candles.
Its always so dark in here. Its so scaryā€¦

1 Like

feeling withdrawn and depressed and a little bit angryā€¦ but iā€™m enjoying watching these new music videos. iā€™m listening to this new song by CL called ā€œLiftedā€ and i dont care too much for the lyrics but i like the musicā€¦ gets rid of the negative energy inside of me.

Sorry to here you have to go through that, They had a news story here on how so many are on the edge of getting electricity cut of, yet they are increasing taxes to, ā€œ:save the environmentā€ As the rest of us struggle those things we have to have in life get farther and farther away as they just take more money from us when they want it.

Then they take out adā€™s to convince us itā€™s our fault the earth is falling apart and we need to pay more to save it as they fly around in their private jets, dine in the most fancy establishments and burn more fuel in a year than any of us going to their summer resorts. I truly hope we can save the planet, but should it not be a luxury tax paying for most of it?

1 Like

Depressed. canā€™t sleep. The sweet smell is gone now. Just wish I could get some zzz.