Sarcosine Brand Reviews Please

What are your guys’ experience with specific brands? Did 2 grams of one brand equal more than 2 g for a different brand, too?

I’ve tried these places:

US Dollar prices across three online suppliers:
Brainvitaminz 60g = 13.99 shipping $5 (4-7 day delivery)
Smartpowders 100 g = 15.99 shipping under $3 (4-7 day delivery)
powdercity on order 50 g = 8.39 priority usps $6 (2-4 day delivery)

My Review below:
In terms of potency, brainvitaminz then smartpowders (powdercity sarcosine is in the mail). I felt brainvitaminz immediately, not so with smartpowders.

In terms of price smart powders was pretty inexpensive and shipping varies but my first order cost under $3 dollars.

I felt smartpowders over a period of time, not immediately like with brainvitaminz. In fact, it might be a bit weak, so I started taking 5 grams a day today and I feel more productive and able to do stuff. I noticed a definite decline in my behavior from 4 g of brainvitaminz to 4 grams of smartpowders sarcosine, but 5 g works great for smartpowders’ potency levels.

In terms of price and availability of other supplements and vitamins, powdercity has a ton of other powders and capsules. Stuff like sleep aids, amino acid stuff, vitamins, and a ton of nootropics (Would also like to know about other nootropics effects on sarcosine and specifically sz negative symptoms. Would it be like a double booster?)

Thanks! Looking forward to comparing reviews!

My bro is suffering from schizo u guys can I expect the best results among these

These suppliments will available in Indian pharmacy stores or should order through online

1 Like

to be honest, i’ve lately noticed that while my mood is better, i do more things, i feel motivation to go out, I also get impatient. So there’s that negative side effect, fyi.

It’s worth it though so i’ll take it most days.

I’d buy it online. I’ve been to BrainVitaminz, Smart Powders, and Powder City.

1 Like

@sashok89 bhai ye koi bji india me pai nai jati…US se kharidni hogi…???

@HQuinn which brand u concluded effective…write a conclusion too…And days u used it for…!!!
I am soon buying this stuff i like the review of it…!!!

well i am on a budget, so i have to consider the cost! Usually though I go with Powder City when I don’t have money and Smart Powders when I have enough to spend twenty bucks on sarcosine. The dose is 3 scoops, though, for the powder city one, so that might indicate that it’s less potent per scoop…but it’s a good deal.

Brain vitaminz is only 2 scoops, so maybe it’s more potent. It’s also expensive!

If you have money,

1 Like

okay same condition here U mean Sarcosine from brain Vitamins are more potent right…BTW are u from US…!!! i"ll be buying it once i get to Australia soon…!!
My negative symptoms are severe…!!! i am in search of supplement…!!! that benefits our plight…!!!

@HQuinn how do u measure ur dose??? …is there any tools inside package…???
optimal dose is 2 mg right…???

It’s in grams. I take 3 grams. It has a small scoop

1 Like

@anon31257746 Does every brand has scoop…???

1 Like

I think they all came with scoops, but if it didn’t, you can always measure it out on a kitchen scale. It will tell you both how many scoops and how many milligrams

Yes, I’m in the US. Yes, I think that the brain vitaminz is probably the most potent. Good luck on going to Australia and trying sarcosine!!

1 Like

thanks @HQuinn u are so lovely…!!! May sarcosine alleviate all ur symptoms …!!!
have a lovely day and Take care…!!! & thanks for answering me…!!!

1 Like

thank you! take care and may your day be filled with joy!!! :smiley:

1 Like

I used to live in Australia for 15 years. I’m duel nationality (I can live in UK or Australia). God dam it’s a massive beautiful country! Expect hot weather!

1 Like

@Green do u use Sarcosine…!!! If yes what are its benefit to u…???

I live in Australia.
Hope you have a lovely time here.
What part of Australia are you visiting?
Was it a family member you are visiting?
You can maybe go for many nice dips and enjoy the weather and beautiful nature etc.

I have brainvitaminz but forget to use it daily.

1 Like

Update:
on sarcosine powder city brand. took 5 scoops with the scoop it came with. Am also sick from flu. Took non drowsy flu medicine. Family came over to my apartment to fix car and I had to stand there for about an hour watching and answering questions about my car. Did take 5 scoops of powder city brand yesterday, as well. Did not notice too much irritability, but I was home sick and spent a lot of time asleep.
After ten minutes of standing there, I got frustrated, irritable, impatient, and I started sighing. I wanted to go inside, wrap myself in a blanket and surf the internet. The urge became unbearable. I stayed out there for an hour but I was grumpy and restless. Too much energy to just stand there doing nothing. Too many things to do, so little time, I couldn’t hide my impatience very well, but I think I did okay to the point where nobody said anything about my mood.

Conclusion: powder city brand appears to work, judging on the emergence of that bad side effect I get when I take potent sarcosine: impatience that turns into grumpiness.

Suggestions: if you need to spend prolonged periods of time sitting around at the dmv or somewhere, maybe adjust the dosage of sarcosine to a tiny bit. Sarcosine makes me want to get up and get stuff done and sitting still, listening to repetitive stuff, or just standing around are all excruciatingly painful on sarcosine.

UPDATED THOUGHTS: the only way I managed to stay outside for an hour doing nothing was because I cleaned out my car entirely and threw out all the trash and removed clothes and mugs. I had to DO something, so I cleaned. I guess sarcosine works, whether you want it to or not. Doing nothing on sarcosine is an unpleasant experience, though, fyi.

Plan a to do list and see how much you can get done after taking sarcosine, but just don’t go to the dmv or have to wait for the mechanic because then there’s this massive energy going to waste and it made me irritable and grumpy because I wanted to do things but couldn’t.

Wow! It’s a good thing I came to write this post because I had not realized all the ways sarcosine effected me today until I fleshed it out in writing!

sorry for long post

I think if this stuff was any good our doctors would be reccomend ing it no? Mine put me on NAC. But I’ve yet to hear any mention of sarcosine.

Yeah my Pdoc says not to bother with Sarcosine but it seems people on the forums have ok results.

1 Like

I got a package in the mail from brain vitaminz. All 3 packages wernt even sealed. Powder everywhere in the mail package. Like they forgot to seal them. They werent opened.

I’m going to see if they will send me a new package. This never happened last time