Post a picture, new or old!

Yes they are both beautiful.maybe they will consider modeling someday. :princess: :princess:

Not understandable :thinking:

She is not an Indian …!!![quote=“anon68148378, post:2257, topic:30109”]
bindi
[/quote]

he is asking do u wear red dot on ur forehead…!!

1 Like

Me today. Just got a haircut. My friend said it looks like a tupay or however you spell it lol. :sob:

9 Likes

Far cry left it yaar, its my mistake.

1 Like

Yes for sure, she’s very beautiful :heart_eyes:

I don’t understand completely, what is the 27th filter?

What kind of plastic surgery😷

I kind of look drugged up but it’s whatever haha. Wearing an Amon Amarth t shirt for all the metalheads out there :smiling_imp:

12 Likes

Hi geewiz u look so innocent and hybrid i like ur deadlock .>!!! Are u bob Marley Fan …!!! What did u pot in ur nose …!!! That looks fantastic …!!!

1 Like

Haha why thank you dude. I do like some reggae, but I can’t listen to it that much, it is way too happy for me. I’m more of a lover of metal, rock, and music like that.

That’s my septum piercing, it’s just a horseshoe ring, I’ve had that for 5 or 6 years now.

1 Like

Nah its a natural grown…growth. :smirk:
But I could paint it red, good idea! :red_circle:

1 Like

When you edit your photo with photo apps you can choose amongst different ‘filters’
The rest is complete nonsense, I made it up.

who made u so genius sarad …!! i equally like ur posts …!! Do u have a job now …???

1 Like

Lol I’m far from genius but thanks. Gonna tell it to my mother next time we fight: far cry says I’m a genius so back off. :expressionless:
No I still don’t have a regular job. I write master thesis and occasionally do something honorary.

1 Like

Sarad is a total hottie, I feel like the wolf from looney toons with his tongue hanging out over that Marilyn Monroe lookalike.

liked that !!! u are kind person …!! i will p.m something for u …!!!

1 Like

@far_cry0, haha im definitely not though i do look it. Lol

1 Like

13 Likes