Looking through old photos

I found this photo today. 40 pounds lighter and look healthier. I hope I can get back to this some day.
I feel like it will never happen for me.
I hate seeing old photos of myself.

14 Likes

I feel ya. I was such a strapping guy a few years ago, although I didn’t beleive it at the time. Funny how sometimes we only see important things in hindsight.

3 Likes

I know how you feel. I was much fitter and thinner a few years ago. But I’ve bought a treadmill and will start exercising soon so hopefully I’ll get back to who I was.

2 Likes

Nice to meet u. Haven’t seen ur posts yet!! Looking good!

2 Likes

How much I have changed from this random old pic :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Wow we got some beauty’s in this thread

Other than That jonnybegood guy. He’s just nasty :nauseated_face:

1 Like

You look fantastic!!

2 Likes

Tuna looking like a G in this one :point_up:

2 Likes

Glad to hear you’re doing well now big tuna haha for weigthe gain I’d definately recommend omad. It’s working well for me so far and I think there’s a lot of science behind it. In case you don’t know what that is its one meal a day but I also do a coffee and soup broth for breakfast and at night again. I don’t feel hungry at all.

2 Likes

Thanks @ThePoet :dizzy:

Heard really good things about OMAD and fasting in general. Fasting is tough, so props to you on that :+1:

Been doing low-carb, low-calorie for about a week and a half.

So far doing alright on it, but I refuse to weigh myself, as I have a propensity to obsess unhealthily over my weight.

Will defos be incorporating some bone broth into my day to cut calories though… That shiit is delicious!

2 Likes

Are you Hungarian? You have the eyes of a Hungarian girl

1 Like

CMOn man she’s not THAT skinny in that pic. You calling her hungry eyes???

2 Likes

Looooooooooioolll 155151

1 Like

Lol its so healthy for you too. It’s really not that difficult tho one you realize that you’re not gonna starve. It’s mostly a mental thing. I hear a doctor say “your blood glucose levels dont conntinue to drop and drop. you will not go hypoglycemic if you fast. Your body will convert fat into the energy it needs”

Now that the fear of “my blood sugar is going to get too low” and the fear of “overdoing it” is gone it’s quite easy.

I agree with you low carb is good as well…at least low sugar and processed carbs

1 Like

I lost a hundred pounds (45 kg) in a year. I truly believe it’s possible, difficult but possible, to lose weight while on APs.

4 Likes

IF is not as good for women as it is for men. It can actually make some women worse. It can affect women’s hormones in a negative way, screwing with menstrual cycles, and depleting bone mass.

Just be careful - if it starts screwing with your menstrual cycle, or anything else seems weird, you might want to revisit the idea of OMAD. It can affect women differently than men (in a negative way).

2 Likes

You almost look too thin in this picture. Some folks are built that way though so I won’t judge. So my guess is you might’ve needed to gain 20 pounds. Just my opinion. I’m not a nutritionist or a doctor

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.