Post a picture, new or old!

long ago, i used to record my physique each month. i stopped because i didn’t see much value of doing it.

last week, i’ve been feeling a bit different though. I like the way i’ve been developing my body through exercise, and want a way to express that. but more importantly, i’ve been slipping behind with exercise, and i feel that having a monthly record of my physique would help encourage me to stay on track.

i had to find the right boxers that would outline my physique the most, as i think it’s against rules to share a record of myself covering my junk with one hand. another thing is that I wanted to show a record of myself without flexing, but such a record depends on how much i’ve eaten beforehand. i would need to figure out how long i can abstain from food, without such abstinence interrupting my routines. hopefully i’ll figure it out before i take my record for next month. also, i should attach this to my last post in skims’ monthly exercise thread.

the pictures are not for appeal, but rather just to record my physique. so i kept my glasses on and tried to keep the camera covering my head. also didn’t need to show my feet. did not shave any hairs. i exercise both arms and both legs the same amount, so i didn’t need to perfectly show both.

8 Likes