Playing with fire metaphorically

Woah… we don’t know you guys as much as we think we do.

1 Like

it is not a disco inferno. lol

i don’t even know what i am myself. part of my mi. but whether i know myself or not, and regardless of what i am, all-consuming fire cares not. regardless of what i am or how much i know myself, fire will utterly destroy me who foolishly plays with it.

a little fire. just a little fire, i say. then the forest of my very life bursts into flames, destroyed because of a little fire.

i don’t ask myself, “can i live my entire life without fire?” But rather, i ask myself, “can i live my entire life not burning myself?” and “can i live my entire life not burning the innocent prey of nature?”

I feel a healthy freedom, whenever turning from my consuming fire upon the innocent prey of nature

for 17 long days, i didn’t play with fire. i didn’t even look or turn for any spark.

well i lit a fire and played with it for many hours today. i spend a lot of my life admiring nature and fire, so it seemed contradictory to not play with fire.

but i didn’t like playing with the fire today. it’s very dangerous. not only can it hurt innocent prey, but it can consume and destroy me, as well. i wasn’t burnt whole today because of luck. same luck that lets me roam forests.

i don’t want to play with fire, but i don’t know if i will play with it tomorrow. what i do know is that fire can hurt innocent prey. and even if it doesn’t hurt them; for sure, fire will completely consume and utterly destroy me. either way, i can see my finality within it.

Sometimes I’ll start to poke at a hornet’s nest just to see if something will come out and sting me. It’s not smart.

1 Like

birds and butterflies are innocent prey of nature, my mothers and my sisters. i shouldn’t disgrace those beautiful animals with fire.

Is there a chance you could be more literal in explaining how you’re “playing with fire” ? You’ve used this metaphor a lot and I’m not sure if your doing self harm or playing with knives or taking drugs or stopping taking drugs or something else. Please clarify. If you want I can post a picture of a fire with a fire demon in it

1 Like

my friend; this fire is worse than self harm, playing with knives, or drugs because it doesn’t only burn me, but also eats the innocent prey of nature that should be free from the flame rather than caged and scorched by it

i still don’t get it but don’t do it, harming animals is a bad sign. Are you possibly a psychopath?

1 Like

I am mentally ill

Do you lack empathy?

1 Like

regardless of whether or not I have empathy, that will not stop a consuming fire. even the smallest ember can quickly grow and utterly destroy my most empathetic existence

Finally re-read all your posts. I think it is very bad that you like burning helpless animals and makes me sad. To take joy in burning/killing helpless creatures is something I don’t understand. I’d offer help but I don’t know how.

I think what you’ve said demonstrates that you do lack empathy.

Can anyone read my post and see what’s going on and offer advice?

2 Likes

I have a guess at the fire sirboring is playing with… will not state it because its his personal struggle… but I wouldn’t worry about him actually lighting forests of small animals on fire…

2 Likes

Ok straight question: do you trap animals?

1 Like

no he loves animals… if the fire is metaphoric… guess what that makes the animals in this story…

1 Like

moonwalker; with the fire, sometimes I trap animals. with the fire, I always trap myself

1 Like

Hey you shouldn’t do that to your balls… am i closer ?

1 Like