Playing with fire metaphorically

is something i don’t like to do. sometimes i do it though. and when i do, i hope that i just don’t get hurt to badly. usually get hurt quite bad, when i’m not careful

1 Like

My biggest enemy is myself. I often hate myself.

1 Like

fire is bright and warm, but it can burn bad. it can consume and destroy

I hope the fire you’re playing with isn’t heroin or something dangerous like that !

1 Like

no it’s not. lol.
i feel that it’s worse. fire has done more damage to me than any drug (because i’ve never took drugs before)

Please be careful that nothing catches fire

2 Likes

maybe after i’ve been scorched enough, i’ll learn to turn from its radiance. i like to admire fire. the fire is a great heat. but it can burn. it can burn so bad and destroy me.

dude you’re talkin’ scary talk in my opinion…are you playing with a campfire? fireplace? where is the fire ???

1 Like

the most powerful fires are the ones that I can’t easily perceive. and the fire can be all-consuming. i like fire, but it can be all-consuming and utterly destructive. and maybe i can be strong and endure the burns, but i’d rather not. playing with fire seems like a fool’s game to me. i can admire fire and llove its warmth and brightness, but playing with fire usually burns me. it burns bad. almost destroyed me. if i was any weaker than i am now, i don;t think i’d be alve

just played with fire again. got burned. but it didn’t burn my whole day with it. or maybe it did. that’s the thing about fire. it’s silent but deadly. don’t know the damage until it’s too late, especially during moments of unconsciousness. even the burns don’t sting until a few moments after the scorching.

the smoke, of the fire, can blind too.

can i name an animal that can not be burnt and utterly destroyed within a bath of fire? I know not any animal who can endure it. some might be strong enough to adapt to it, maybe. but is such an adaption worth it? to survive? i know that I can live without an indulgence of fire. there’s no need to adapt or to suffer its great consumption. perhaps there is a beast who can adapt to it, now and again, but i know no beast who can bathe in it without quick destruction.

a little light is cute. even a small fire on collected logs is beautiful. but i need to watch closely because a fire can manifest and burn down the forest of my very life.

1 Like

i was in a forest of ducks and birds and swans. i’ve never seen a forest as beautiful. i liked their songs and scented feathers that decorated the earth. the wings were innocent and wide, even as silver. the younger birds chirped and played about in the grass, while the older birds danced ebony shadows from the canopy as they went about the forestry and embellished every length with precious plumage. the ducks quacked cute songs. the soft swans blanketed the lake.

then i came with flame.

and i burnt a tree of eggs. and i heard the birds chirping in pain. beautiful. and the fire touched the ground and swallowed the ducks and swans that were confused because of the chirping birds. sisters and mothers. the crystal cries of birds and the flailing of pretty feathers. i collected the feathers and pressed them against my nose.

but all i could smell was fire. and the fire burnt the feathers. and the fire burnt the trees and the grass. the forest was consumed in a scorching ember. Ashes. Silence. No birds for singing. Every graceful feather burnt. Charcoal. Smoke. Carcasses.

I cried.

Are you serious? You burnt down a forest and killed some birds?

1 Like

I watched my neighbors house burn for 3 hours while the fire department emptied their trucks of water onto it. Unfortunately it turned out to be a case of arson, which turned into murder, because my 89 year old neighbor couldn’t get down the stairs fast enough to get out.
I had known her for 35 years. I still miss my friend.

1 Like

I knew a forest moth. it liked to dance around me, even with a glow during the night. then i took a little fire on a stick. and the moth melted and died. now i’m alone.

there was a time when a mountain bull would lick my hand. treated me like a gentle heifer. was cute. i laughed. then one night, i woke and saw a strong brightness about him. and I tried to pet him, even as before, but I got scorched. i moved away. he charged, but fell burning and destroyed. then a swarm of locusts came and devoured his remains.

Metaphorically being the Keyword.
OK so you are not a Pyromaniac.
This is a good thing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

i haven’t played with fire for a long time now. feels good to not do so. after i play with fire, fire starts to play with me anyways. and it’s not fun when fire plays, as it consumes and destroys. virgin man, who doesn’t watch pr0n and hasn’t raped anyone, burns himself alive. sounds sad to me. so every time i turn from fire, i feel as if i save myself, even from such sadness.

when i am blind, a consuming fire is an easy snare.

Is it a disco inferno?

1 Like