Plague's last stand

I think Plague was upset that I was feeling he was weak lately. I was feeling strong like my psychosis wasn’t that big a deal anymore. In my dreams it would appear as a disturbed child who would try to attack me who I would kill with ease again and again…rather than as a massive and powerful demon who terrified me…

So as a result of that he’s been trying to stir up trouble again…which is why I’ve been getting paranoia every night…today was pretty freaky, I was trying to take a nap when all of a sudden I heard like horror movie music when the killer is getting close…I was shocked awake…but told myself it was only a hallucination and to remain calm…

And today in the shower I felt his presence and he wanted to hurt me or scare me…and I confronted him and told him he didn’t have that kind of power anymore, that I’m calling the shots now…

Anyways we’ll see how this goes I suppose :unamused: the past couple weeks or so night time has been miserable.

1 Like

Sorry you are afraided tell him go to aliali, I will handle him, see does it work or not :scream::sos::blush:

1 Like

that is so cute