Muslim/American rapper opens my eyes, are we really aware?

This song goes to show how hard things can be for Americans, illness or not. This is Brother Ali, a white man who raps and is Muslim. IF you look at my profile I"ll be the first to tell you I’m NOT very proud of my service. I feel we were pimped into a war and the children went again…now they want us to go back lol…how stupid do they think we are disabled or not??

And what right does the media have to freak out people and actually excite paranoia and psychotic thinking in peoples of all types throughout the country? It makes me wonder, does it you? I think the government should understand that media affects the public’s mental health and wellness. You can disagree with me, in fact if you do set me straight lol.

1 Like

Uncle Sam Goddamn? No thanks.

1 Like

Touche Malvok, it’s not a rag at all. I really respect your beliefs, why the parachutist photo…are you military?

Interesting thank you.

There is quite the dark side to this nation’s history isn’t there?

There is some irony however in the fact that this guy’s right to make his music is found within the US constitution…not that these rights haven’t been trampled upon in the past. I can’t see my country as either entirely good or entirely bad myself…we are what we are and have been.

1 Like

Noo, it’s just a photo of the character “Buckaroo Banzai” from this movie.

1 Like

I feel sometimes I don’t have those constitutional rights that I swore to defend and uphold. I secretly feel like a pawn and let America down in some ways. But I don’t give up one bit. And someday I know that I’ll have clarity, rights, and confidence in the peace we can achieve.

When I see America, I see a great nation, the land of my family and friends. The land my family has fought to protect. A place where we can fix our flaws through votes and the rule of law. I see a land where people can disagree without being beheaded.

There’s a lot of anti-American sentiment on the Internet. I brush that ■■■■ off from foreigners because it’s just an attempt to drag us down. When it comes from Americans I can understand it, but hope they would start trying to change things instead of feeding the international trolls.

A lot of Americans dwell on the negative instead of trying to change things in a positive manner. If people would get out and become active in their communities and try to change things for the better then it would get better.

These are just general thoughts and not about anyone here in this forum.

Malvok, that is some of the most motivating things I’ve heard about Citizenship for a long time. I believe that just that post is developing my mindset and perceptions of how proud we should be. I’ve too long dwelled in this negativity and shame, thank you so much for lightening up my heart’s burdens.

@neveragain, is that Albert Einstein with a lizard face in your avatar?

LOL!! IT’s a critter…remember the movie critters??

Ahh yeah I think I saw it. Nasty little guys that came to earth and were hunted by intergalactic bounty hunters?

The corniest movie I think, DiCaprio (Leonardo) did his first movie as a child…critters 3.

I like it…

I like this rap song