Is it a changing state that you have in your head because of meds?

i dont remember how i was without meds. But i sometimes feel quite bad, more paranoid etc. sometimes its ok, sometimes -some strange states. will this gonna to stabilize one day? i guess its tough for the med to stablize me cause my illness there were waves… some emotional waves, some sensations etc etc… But i want to be reassured that i wont be crazier on my meds :/… and i just want to feel stable, not like a rollercoaster of the mind…
when you had for the first time your med, did you experience also changing states? or it was always regular and stable for you?

I can’t speak for anyone else, but my illness also comes in waves. I usually know it’s coming when I become a little more eccentric, start barking, can’t hold still, thoughts start racing.

Even on meds, I feel waves like this. It’s just MUCH less intense on medication.

I see… but I was talking about some waves in my head. I live quite alone and observe a lot what is happening in my head. but I speak about physical sensations per waves, not a behavior…