Imprinted brain theory links autism and schizophrenia

1 Like

It seems there is more autism these days…or are we just getting closer to some good theories? There are 4 people in my workgroup who have children with autism. Some of them are being misdiagnosed or rediagnosed. Some of these children are violent.
What`s going on?

That`s a strange theory.

i have both autism and schizophrenia but i think more schizotypical

I am autistic spectrum and I have psychotic depression. Though when I get a bit older, it could turn into Schizophrenia…

Didn’t get it all, but interesting - especially imprinting.

I wonder if those 80 genes are the only ones that can be turned on + off by the environment.

I hear autistics get visits in the night as well.

And some can be quite gifted at communicating with animals.

They’ll never prove it, it’s impossible to prove it, someone is screwing with me, they can do strange and bad things to the mind. Genes schmenes, if the genes are involved then we’ve got ourselves some good old fashioned targeting goin down.

gotta get rid of those genes but keep the other ones.

It’s just invisible, i guess therein lies the problem. If there were someone visible standing next to me telling me to kill myself you’d get it just fine, you could see them pelting me on a daily basis.

I don’t know if the genes are involved at all though. Just saying that if they are then don’t make those genes anymore because they will kill those genes.

It’s mostly a matter of observation. If you can read the animal’s body language, you know how to behave around them.

10-96

Not sure I buy this new theory. If the disorders are at opposite ends of the spectrum, why did I manage to get both? Einstein-Rosen bridge?

10-96

1 Like

We do get visits at night O_O And I’m good at communicating with dogs. Temple Grandin communicates with cows >:3