I am the undisputed master of baking!

Oh man, I worked hard these last two days. Behold:

Pumpkin chocolate chip cookies

Panna cotta brain with gummy blood

Pumpkin cheesecakes with nutmeg whipped cream

Pumpkin spice latte cookies

This is how I get ready for parties!

16 Likes

that is impressive, seriously that is pretty cool! I feel like a gourmet chef when I sear a steak super raw and then leave the dirty pan in the sink

2 Likes

omg, your rival my mother!

happy fall.

2 Likes

I agree you are the undisputed queen of baking! I knew that when you posted a picture of your hummingbird cupcakes you made for your husband’s fire crew! But these look absolutely great!

I wish you could send me some. In Australia we don’t do nearly enough with pumpkin in our baking. The most I can think of is pumpkin scones.

1 Like

The fruit juice in the icing started to separate after a day and a half. I wouldn’t recommend doing it unless all the cupcakes will be eaten the same day. But hey, live and learn. I am most proud of the pumpkin spice latte cookies, because I didn’t use a recipe really. But cookies are all the same basic recipe repeated to infinity anyways, so it’s not really anything new.

2 Likes

What about that brain! You have to be proud of that! It looks like it should be on hannibal lecter’s table!

1 Like

Yeah, I am proud of that, but it’s a yearly tradition, so it’s old news by now. The blood is my own fake blood creation from my film school days. It’s Kool-aid and jello.

1 Like

Come cook for meeeeeeeeeeeeee :crying_cat_face:

1 Like

I swear, half the reason I bake is just because compliments sustain me. If I’m ever feeling bad about myself, I just whip up a tasty treat and feed it to people.

1 Like

That brain is brilliant! :smile:

3 Likes

I licked the monitor :blush:

4 Likes

Santa Claus is totally getting in on this party of yours.

2 Likes

did you buy a mold for the brain? my friend collects brain stuff and I would like to show her how to buy one.?

@Ninjastar you are a phenomenal baker ! I just thought I’d ask again if you would show me how to order the brain mold ? I didn’t mark your name in the call out.

Teh heh heh…

So @Ninjastar enjoys masterbaking! :wink:

2 Likes

These look ■■■■■■■ AMAZING and pumpkin cookies sound delicious.

I would dispute that assertion. I make a mean pan of hot baked custard.

The brain scares me. The cookies look awesome. :grinning:

I bought mine at the thrift store, but here is one on Amazon

1 Like

I’m locking my doors tonight