How many closet Marxists are there out there?

Just today heard that famous Marxists theoretician Slavoj Žižek calls for the rebirth of class war as reuniting of the subaltern groups around the world…while sitting in his comfortable academic chair…those academic leftist are ■■■■■■■ parasites I tell you.

I don’t really get economics…but I guess official story gets it right.

The thing is that here, religion overlaps with nationality and absorb it with the most poisoning results.

1 Like

My point of view, did not think i covered it just a blind rant?
Others my age, is changes on who you are talking to friends, family etc where you are talking, public or private etc most of us just get on it some times is just easier to go with it.

Academics! отвратительный! I so hate them right now, thats form school but meh. @Sarad You are completely right Religion gets into everything and twists it all up add in the zelous like nationality on top and well we do not really give a ■■■■ about what the world thinks of us? if we did we change right?

1 Like

When did you move to USA?

Unemployment was a chronic problem for Yugoslavia,[15] the unemployment rates were amongst the highest in Europe.” But was that as much the case in what became Croatia as it was in other parts of the former Yugo?

Ain’t that the truth. (Things are getting increasingly stupid here in the States. All sorts of nice-and-innocent-looking, “charismatic,” FC (“soft”) cults of personality and pseudo-spirituality, especially in more rural and/or brain-dead suburban areas.

http://www.jimcobrae.com/

The third one, Cobrae built on the backs of thousands of dry drunks and abstinent ex-druggies. Rock music & multi-media to 1,800 bright, shiny (and unquestioning) young volk at each of three Sunday services on Mt. Vernon Avenue in Colton. Sure, they’re better off than they were… But those Stepford smiles tell a story.

A True Spiritual Individual DOESN’T ,

Let’s Get It Rite Here … ,

DOESN"T … ,

DOESN"T Care For Those People …

Right now, i am half time and half time in both places a few months here and around few months and around, up to the time limits placed on each stays and all the papers are done, I am in the system on both sides basicly means is take as long as it takes as long no one changes the rules on fly again, they do alot! with all the panic over isis people getting into the USA with all the people fleeing is slowed right up, things checks that was only taking a few weeks or a month can now take over 18 months to do on where you are in the chain of paper
so i have no idea when the final Yes you can stay papers come in, they could just turn around and go No. and do not have to give a reason to block my moving, yet the question of citizenship! honestly i not made my mind up on added extra levels to the mess

Sorry for the English

1 Like

It’s been my experience with some of these evangelicals that they don’t want others to commit sin, but it is okay for them to “have fun”. I don’t begrudge them their delusions, though. As long as they don’t call for public executions they can believe what they want. I do reserve the right to laugh at them.

Croatia was already there…and other countries as well. They only became independent.
I have no idea about unemployment. And it is really late to dig stuff about that now.

I don’t see any similarity with your examples…
Our religious leaders are the politicians…and
politics has the symbolic value…Yugoslavian nostalgia has a big credit there.

I wish you could read in Croatian…you’ll be interested in so many great papers and books discussing the national narratives in Eastern Europe and the role of historiography as the national myth.

Why isn’t the old isms replaced with better ones? It’s the same with religions, people believe the old ones and have not replaced them with something newer/better. By the way: capitalism is not that good because the best “seats” have been already taken and the masses have to accept the bones. (i.e. capitalism was good at the beginning til the rich people took the best seats).

1 Like

No different here, for sure. (Or probably anywhere people can read… and get snowed by what they read, as a result. :smirk: )

Judging from the engraving towards the left end of the green side a US $1.00 bill (and the better explanations of it), I’d say the rich people have had the best seats since the pharaohs’ dogs were pups.

If one stops and thinks about it (from outside the paradigm), it’s just The Game (i.e.: The Matrix). The sharpies learn The Rules and how to play with them.

(Isn’t that why the sharpies dumb everyone else down as best they can with TV, sports, school, religion and all the rest of the meaningless entertainment? :sunglasses: )

cc: @crimby @77nick77 @PinCushion @Sarad @Rhubot @Derpygirl @deepndark

1 Like

Yes, the best seats have been taken by the Pharaos already. Anyway, the world still isn’t universal enough by taking a common route. This planet is a joke in many ways. STILL
It’s the money, stupidity, religions, etc ruling this planet.
How many happenings a day I read from the news when people do something stupid again and I don’t know why . . .

Why? It’s all just The Way It Is. If I complain about it or resist it, where do I get myself. If I do the do suggested below, I can make the best of it.

Pair A Docks: The 10 StEPs of Emotion Processing

Living in a lie isn’t an answer either. If I feel something, then propably there’s a source causing that to me.

1 Like

I understand the idealism. But if you observe to notice to recognize to acknowledge to accept to own to appreciate to understand the Facts of Life in the game in which the elites really do hold all the cars that matter, you may see that you can live your own truth and handle the (supposedly) irresolvable ambiguities and conflicts.

Take a look at where the link goes. The guy who put that thing together did me one hell of a huge favor.

Ok, yeah, reminds what I have been doing myself. The problem is that even the most higher psychology doesn’t work more than few days. Propably because the magic fades out and the main problem still remains (kind of renews itself). And the main problem oftenly is: that our brains don’t cooperate with our will.

Not if one stops practicing. No.

The 10 StEPs is a practice. Like brushing one’s teeth. Or washing the dishes. The zen is in the journey, not at some “destination.”

Been there done that. The voices though, they won’t disappear by practising this. I’m sure you’re aware that Schizophrenia is a ■■■■■, that never goes away?

Yup. But there is no law in the universe that says it has to stay exactly the way it is, either. I and others here are living proof that one’s experience of life can be compelled to change quite a bit.

Just took a look in my closet,
didn’t find any Marxists in there…
just a bunch of dark team sports sweatshirts, some shoes,
a large glass pickle jar chock full of 3-17" braids of human hair in every color and thickness,
another one full of toy soldiers, another with shells hand picked from a beach, and one full of marbles-

wondered where I lost 'em.

1 Like