How Come? (10c)

The black box on airplanes is actually Orange?

2 Likes

Aahahahaaa glad you’re back @Patrick

2 Likes

Is that what you’ve been doing with your time off?

2 Likes

When your chair makes that sound like a fart at the Library…you wiggle your butt to try and make the chair repeat the same sound so people won’t think you farted.

5 Likes

The West Edmonton Mall in Canada has TWO submarines…while our actual Navy only has one!

3 Likes

Your girlfriend continuously reassures you that your receding hairline doesn’t matter…until you get into a heated argument and she says…“Shut up Baldy!!”…

3 Likes

Do any of you stick your leg out from underneath the blankets at night? You know…the ‘air conditioning leg’?

Do any of you have that really old pair of underwear that you never throw out. But you only use it during an emergency when you haven’t done your laundry.
For women it has that broken elastic that you have to wrap around a thousand times…for men the button on your barn door fell off.

1 Like

That would be Mrs. Pixel. I just change the batteries.

Pixel.

The subs were pulled out years ago.

Pixel.

Yall canadians need to go to bed… :grin:

Windows. Why is Shut Down only after Start?

2 Likes

How come the lady today at our “Respect in the Workplace” seminar had really big hooters and a see through blouse!!

I’m not kidding! She was French and it was Seinfeldian!

We race around the gym parking lot to park the closest so we don’t have to walk, only to get inside and walk on the treadmill for an hour.

2 Likes

lol! Good one, Gir!

What’s the deal with a lampshade, you want light, but you want shade, which is it?!

• Seinfeld
1 Like

Thank you sir!! Only following your lead!

How come you always go on the Net with the best of intentions…to research a project, or gather information.

But after about 20 minutes you end up on ChicksWithDixxx.com…right when your wife walks into the room!! lol!

1 Like

How come posters always say they need a break…

They make a big deal out of leaving the Forum, then a few days later there they are…posting again!!

Eh? Huh??

How Come?

1 Like

Guys… I’m gonna be hanging up my hat for awhile…
Don’t freak out, I’ll be back…
Please miss me…
Please be disappointed…

Ok I’m back. Just had to get some things sorted out. What’s happened since I was gone?

2 Likes

How come you work your a$$ off all day…all week at a new position within your company, and the one or two times in an 8 hour shift you’re out for a smoke or taking a pee is when your Supervisor is looking for you.

Happened to me this week.

2 Likes