Got in a jog today, feeling fresh, beating amotivation

Woke up around 3:30pm today, gonna have to work on that, University orientation tomorrow at 8am.

Felt more emotionally responsive last night and was listening to mad music, the feeling has lasted until today. Have been slipping up in weight loss and have gained another pound. Around 167 fully hydrated and 165.5 after waking up and having a pee.

Decided to take advantage of my weight loss before backsliding, went for a 4 mi jog today, felt so fresh turned it into a 7 mi but walked about a half mile in the middle. Finished in an hour and 18 minutes, wouldn’t have been capable of that at 188lbs.

Feeling good about myself now, beating avolition and amotivation and whatnot. Still backsliding on weight loss, pre antipsychotic weight was 135, am nowhere near there anymore. So this should take a while.

Legs are going to ache tomorrow or the day after for sure, probably won’t get anything done, but that’s the effect of summer. Might register for an anthropology class with my sister this evening before there are no more openings.

Hoping and praying that emotions last for tonight so I can enjoy listening to my music, was enjoying it way too much last night.

5 Likes

glad you’re doing so well.

good luck with the classes at university.

lucky you, you sound great.

judy