Goodbye yall

I just wanted to establish some closure and say goodbye to you all. Fight the good fight. It’s possible to beat this illness.

5 Likes

You are leaving?

wow I am sorry to hear you are leaving Bryan. I hope you will check in once in a while to let us know how you are doing?

:frowning: take care man

Heading ##i feel like leaving too.:frowning:

come on man. why are you leaving?.

I am sorry to see you go @BryanAshley - be well

Good luck man, glad you got on the right track!

Cheers

Good luck. I think I will take that step too. Hang in there

I’m amazed you’re leaving so soon. Good luck!

I’ve enjoyed your post and you’ve made some amazing strides.

Wish you didn’t have to go… you will be missed.

Good luck in all you do.

Well, it seems I’m psychologically addicted to this site. Can’t quit it, but I’m going to take to a more passive role. The things I wish to discuss are not really appropriate for a mental health site. This is about the best forum experience I have ever had in my life. It’s part about the software, but it is also about the people. Very diverse crowd, all unified by the plight of schizophrenia. It makes it interesting. So I guess I’ll still be here in the background. I do however think it is part of my recovery to break the old obsession and move my mind forward to some new topics. That is for me, contemplating the possibility of God and the nature of religion, slowly deriving my own beliefs, rediscovering physics through specific questions that crop up in my mind occasionally, and working to understand computers and this upcoming singularity that is artificial intelligence. I’m recovered enough to this point to not dwell on schizophrenia and my life experience. This place just brings up some rumination, and it almost taxes me to sympathize with someone else who is experiencing this schizophrenia. All I want to do is help, but I can’t. It is up to the individual to understand their illness from the inside out. To find the tactics, which allow them to function. But yeah all in all I have wasted to much time here.

6 Likes

good luck bryan. wishing you the very best for the future. xxxxx

Yeah, we can be a real brain drain to ourselves and each other. To me, you are just choosing caution and positivity. Good luck to you, BryanAshley.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t consider your time here a waste of time, or too much time wasted.
It is very helpful to have the diversity of people posting including yourself, so it was helpful, but as you say, no longer needed to cope with life.
Hope you will still join us when you can, and happy you have found a good place to be.

1 Like

good bye and best wishes…

I’m glad you’re not quitting completely. The discussions you start are so interesting, and contributing is not a waste of time.

1 Like

Best of luck man.

1 Like

im kinda at the same place right now, a transitional phase, i feel pretty much recovered and managing. i want to help others but it can be really difficult as it is ultimately the individuals choice to seek the help.

2 Likes

Bye! I enjoyed your posts. You will be missed. Best wishes!