Sad to say goodbye :)

Hey guys, requesting moderators please delete my profile and threads also if possible. Just delete my account at least. Since I no longer am thought to have schizophrenia, I don’t relate so much anymore. I have enjoyed many conversations, and the ease at which I was able to express myself and find solutions.

Thanks all

Peace and Love

3 Likes

Hey night. Sorry to see you go but glad you found the community to be of some help. Wishing you well for the future. J

1 Like

I wish you well with your future - I am Sad to see you go.

Best of luck with Everything.

1 Like

:heart: wishing you the best :heart_eyes:
take care :alien:

1 Like

well I’m happy for you and sad at the same time. I have enjoyed knowing you on this forum @StarryNight

1 Like

thanks you guys, I’ve decided to stay and I think I do actually still have schizophrenia, but Im ok and doing well again.

1 Like

<3 all my favorite members replied Im gonna stay and best of all to you as well

1 Like

glad to hear it… :heart:
hamster :hamster: hug.

1 Like

:::hamster:HUGS!! I cut my hair yesterday it’s really short but it’s cute I actually did a good job. I’m feeling well again. I got my Abilify refilled and stopped taking a medication I had a reaction to Thanks for being a friend and being there!! Much love.

1 Like

i will always be here for you :heart:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.