Good morning/Good night thread

Good morning :sunny: I had a horrible dream about my teeth last night.

Morning @anon84763962 . Sorry about your dream - hate dreams like that.

1 Like

Good afternoon, it’s almost 1pm here.

1 Like

Good night people

Tomorrow I have to deliver my accommodations papers to my professors.

1 Like

Good morning! I got up at 11:00 pm, went back to bed, and then got up at 3:30 am. I’m ready to face the day.

1 Like

I forgot to say Good Morning :sleepy:

1 Like

Good morning, guys. Where I live, there’s a lot of rain coming down right now and it’s really cold. I also need to brush my teeth before I leave the house. :cloud_rain:

1 Like

Good morning all. I hope everyone has a good day.

2 Likes

Good morning. Having some tinnitus and hearing the occassional odd music and noise. Told my bf about it and that I think its the beginning of a cold but no other symptoms. He just gave me the “look.” You know that disbelief, you are crazy look. Trying not to read to much into it and get all bent out of shape. My depression brain keeps on telling me to up my meds. I see the pdoc next week.

1 Like

GOOD morning, but its night for me always i am so scared please help pikachiu xD terror terror terror

1 Like

Good morning everyone :sunny:

2 Likes

Hugs back eh morning. Just back from a 4 days wellness and recovery retreat. Wish it brought my mojo back which didn’t but did have fun. Are some photos I will post when I can find my card to usb convertor. So chances it will be in the next few days.

2 Likes

Goodnight all, hopefully I don’t hurt myself sleeping :hammer:

1 Like

Good morning! :sleepy:

1 Like

good morning :slight_smile:

Good morning! We’re going on a field trip today at the assisted living center where I live. It’s not all that big a deal, but it is nice to get a change of scenery and to watch other people. Yesterday I slept from 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm, so I thought I wouldn’t be able to sleep tonight, but I was wrong. I slept like a baby.

Good morning everyone, I have a headache…

Good Morning everyone :sunny: Tiggy has been waking me up recently by resting just above my head.

2 Likes