Good morning/Good night thread

Good morning everyone :sunny: I woke up at two thinking it was three, either way it’s still too early for a sunday.

1 Like

How’s the future @anon84763962? You guys are the ones writting the horoscopes, right? :smile:

The future is bright @Minnii!

1 Like

Glad to hear! Good morning to you :heart:

1 Like

Have a great day Minnii!

1 Like

Good morning. gettin to work right now on the four essays that are due Monday. :neutral_face:

2 Likes

I got the time wrong, I did wake up at three. Daylight savings kicked in overnight so my coffee machine needs updating!

Good night. got some work done today.

1 Like

Good morning! :sunny:

1 Like

Good morning, although not sure why I’m up its 12:49 am

1 Like

Good night, Sunday so going back to bed, I expect one of you will have my morning tea ready and bacon and eggs when I awaken.

2 Likes

Morning all. Had birthday cake for breakfasts!

3 Likes

Good morning everyone :sunny:

I forgot to say good morning when I got up this morning. I’m already on the tram to work.

1 Like

What time do you start work? You always seem to get up real early.

I don’t start work until 8. I leave for work early so I can walk in from the hospital tram stop. It’s 2km from work and takes me up to 25 minutes.

But I wake up early to spend ten minutes with mr turtle before he goes to work. He starts work a t 4am and leaves the house at 3.30.

1 Like

Morning. Word from the wise. If you must keep huge secrets from your children don’t leave official government paper trails around telling a different story.

Good night . Made it through two night shifts at the restaurant and I have the day off tomorrow. Going out for a nice dinner.

1 Like

Since it’s almost 12 am and my eyes are burning, I’ve decided that I’m going to go to bed. Goodnight folks!

1 Like

Good night everyone, tomorrow is my listening exam for music. I wrote four essays over the weekend.

Trying to find a sangha (Buddhist community) to join. there are many interesting options.

1 Like

Good morning :sleepy: