Good Morning / Good Night Thread 3

Let’s start this again

Good night

4 Likes

Good morning guys…just ate my breakfast…!!! What are u upto…

1 Like

What did u eat for breakfast?

1 Like

Good night from :canada:

1 Like

Dougnut and tea .!!! Its very plain…!!!

1 Like

I’m off for a bath then goodnight if I don’t check the forum quickly from my phone!

2 Likes

Tub for my son, then bed time stories! He keeps picking all the books I haven’t memorized. I’ve had a week break of putting him to sleep, 3 hour routine, after school got out includes getting hit in the head with trucks, getting bit and jumped on. With Grannie putting him to sleep he got back on track. Should be a good night! I miss putting him to sleep.

It is almost 7 pm… and my day was horrible…

1 Like

It’s almost 7 pm here, as well, and I feel like I should be going to bed now. This has become my usual bed time. Maybe I will be a wild man and stay up until 9. I took a nap, so that messed things up a little.

what happened with your car?

What do you mean? If you’re referring to my van, I got rid of that more than a month ago. I drive a little Kia now.

IMG_1043

4 Likes

I just woke up at 6:00 p.m. I went to sleep at 2:00 p.m., so I’m up until tomorrow afternoon.

1 Like

Why the unusual sleep pattern? Do you work midnights?

1 Like

yeah I meant is it working out well? I am glad you have a nice car now :red_car: :smiley: I have a red car too. Nissan Juke red.

If I move back soon, it will be tough to buy a car and even drive in those tiny city streets. I have never driven in my hometown. It is worse than world war III

No. My sleep pattern varies a lot, particularly on the weekends. It’s not too bad for me because I only have to go to day treatment for six hours a day. Once I take care of that I can sleep any hours I want to.

1 Like

Oh, yeah, it is working out well, runs great and everything.

1 Like

I had some gin and soda and now I feel hungry and my stomach hurts.

I will eat some salted pretzels :thinking: or nothing. I don’t want to eat.

It is 9 pm

It’s bedtime ! :crescent_moon:

I am sleeping too. so tired…

Good night!

I often wake up 1-2 hours too soon actually. I hope I’m going to sleep well this time.