Good morning/Good night thread

Afternoon everyone. Set my alarm for 4:30am cos I woke naturally at this time yesterday and I enjoyed my day.

Anyway fell back to sleep and slept late. Missed the quietness of early morning.

2 Likes

Good morning, people! Itā€™s cloudy and raining a little bit today, which Iā€™m glad to see since Iā€™ve gotten tired of the summer weather. I think that today will be a good day. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good morning friends! I am still trying to wake up. Itā€™s 9:30 am here.

Hope you all have a great day :v:

2 Likes

Morning all, off to work soonā€¦ Have a Great Day

1 Like

Good morning everyone :sunny: I forgot to come here first, Iā€™ve been up for a while.

2 Likes

Good afternoon everyone. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Goodnight, guys! :night_with_stars:

1 Like

Goood moorning :sunny: Busy day today :sleepy:

1 Like

Trying to go to bed, but I feel sick as hell and canā€™t sleep. Iā€™ll just stalk the forum until I eventually pass out

1 Like

Damn, another night staying up too late watching YouTubeā€¦ Goodnight

Good morning, friendos! :smile:

Good morning, this thread is stupid, it has over 3000 entries that donā€™t say much but good morning or good night?

Donā€™t like it, donā€™t click it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Good Morning everyone :sunny:

2 Likes

Itā€™s after 2:30pm and Iā€™m still in my pjā€™s. Had dinner at my bfā€™s parentā€™s house last night with a large group of people. Mad at bf because he left me alone and while he went outside to garage to work on ā€œstuffā€ the whole time while I was stuck inside with HIS family from across the country. Then 9pm rolls around and he comes in and plops down in a chair to begin his visit. I was dying on the inside by then after spending 5 hours with those people, I was ready for bed. Still upset about it. I need to let this dissipate before he comes home.

1 Like

Good night all,

minnii, where u at though?

1 Like

Iā€™ma herea! Morning :sleepy:

1 Like

I woke up at 1:30 am, went back to bed. Got up at 3:30. Got on the free rice page. Life is good.

1 Like

Didnā€™t sleep much, dog was sick and licking his lips all night. Never seen that before turns out itā€™s from puking.
Eating this morning so I guess all is good.

Good morning and to bed with me.

1 Like