You’ve let the cat out of the bag! No one will eat it now :wink:

2 Likes

Hah, certainly not me.

1 Like

Arabic food. Mediterranean.

2 Likes

I like Indian food

2 Likes

I like to cook cajun food and I especially like to eat it…mainly chicken etoufee, jambalaya and chicken gumbo.

1 Like

I enjoy everything.

Almost all food is my favourite.

This isn’t an understatement.

1 Like

absolutely yummy!!!

1 Like

I like peanut butter and honey sandwiches I don’t know anyone else who does. Peanut butter and bananas are good. My friend introduced me to peanut butter and raisins.

1 Like

How about a taco salad? Those are always good.

1 Like

@77nick77 Peanut butter and honey sandwiches are great. The honey seems to crystallize in the bread adding just a bit of texture.

1 Like

Yeah. Peanut butter and butter is good too.

1 Like

Never had that.

Cinnamon sugar on buttered toasted was always good.

1 Like

Ever have peanut butter on pancakes?

1 Like

No, I’ve never had peanut butter on pancakes. I used to put jelly on pancakes though. Yeah, cinnamon sugar on buttered toast is good. So is garlic powder and paprika on buttered broiled bread.

2 Likes

Garlic powder/salt was a big item when I used to cook. Eggs are alright on their own. Super easy to spice up though.

PB on pancakes is worth a try.

1 Like

Im really into tacos.

They have everything, protein from the meat,carbs from the shell,vitamins from the veggies.

Fawgetaboutit!!

1 Like

I like eggs on their own too. But I also like mixing in vegetables and meat and cheese. I’ll have to try PB on pancakes.

1 Like

Yeah cheese and eggs are great. I used to keep tomatoes and spinach on hand for use in my eggs.

Ah ■■■■ mushrooms are good too.

My friends made loaded mushrooms a few months back. Cream cheese, bacon, veggies.

That was pretty good stuff.

1 Like

Sure, chopped bell peppers, jalapenos, green onions, regular onions, asparagus, garlic.

1 Like

Real jalapenos are a bit to much for me. I do like jalapeno flavored chips.

If you can get all the seeds out they aren’t that bad.

Onions have grown on me. Grew up hating them.

1 Like