Favourite Food

All you have to do is dice 'em. And put in just enough so it’s not too hot Or buy the diced jalapenos in cans; they are usually milder.
Hey, if you want to try something that goes great with eggs, buy chorizo. Supermarkets carry it. It’s not that expensive and it just takes a little and it gives a nice Mexican flavor to scrambled eggs.

2 Likes

Chorizo is good.

I’m still at step one. Getting a pan for scrambling eggs. Could be a good morning routine. Cheap staple of an actual diet.

Teflon sucks, gotta get the steel.

I can’t talk about food any more it’s giving me an appetite.

Home cooked I love lasagna
Take out I love pizza
Really though I love all italian foods

1 Like

Soup from Kwik Trip(gas station)

1 Like

Where you grow up?

my favorite meat is roast pork

1 Like

i also like garlic cheese bread, cooked in the oven

1 Like

Pasta, pasta and more pasta, I can eat it everyday, and I nearly do!

1 Like

Right now ive been making Crazy Bowls and Wraps’ multigrain salad at home…

Organic quinoa, brown rice, romaine-organic spring mix, tomato, garbanzo beans, avocado, red onion, feta cheese, crispy whole wheat noodles, toasted black sesame seeds, served with a tahini vinaigrette.

1 Like

me too. I’ve been craving pasta like crazy recently. I make great lasagna, cannelloni, tagliatelli and I really also like spagetti with red sauce. :spaghetti:

1 Like

is there any emoticon for drooling ?

1 Like

i like ur new pic!

1 Like

Ooh, lasagne, my favourite pasta dish!

1 Like

I don’t have a favorite food. But if I had to pick a group, I would say American food. My least favorite food, however, is Indian. Never had it and never will. It stinks too.

1 Like

Can’t eat it everyday or even everyweek. To rich in calories and it’s expensive. But it’s seafood Korma with Indian rice. Delicious

1 Like

My ex mother in law makes excellent Cajun frog legs

2 Likes

my mom makes frog legs with parsley, garlic, olive oil and lemon. I think it comes from the French cuisine.

Chicken tenders and fries, it’s my safe choice and it never disappoints.

yeah. could you tell me where you eat that? I tried KFC over here in Montreal, it’s really bad. But we have St Hubert which is not perfect but not bad either. I make chicken escalope at home though, it’s really good.

If you’re responding to me, I usually get it at sit down restaurants or burger joints. My university also has some really good chicken tenders. I agree with KFC though, I don’t usually get them at fast food places.