Do your voices read your thoughts out loud?

Mine do. For the mist part they’re very accurate. They exhaust me and I rarely have peace of mind. I was just wondering what others’ voices do.

No my voices don’t… but your username is very interesting what does it mean exactly? Lol

I thought it was clever. I’m always at a loss for usernames, plus it was the name I gave to a picture I recently painted, so I thought what the hell:)

Yes. In fact when I lay down to go to bed, these voices will read my thoughts out in there voice, which is usually a deep man voice, but I’ve heard a woman voice too. Also heard a demonic voice a couple time’s but try to overlook that one

yes… my voices are my own thoughts… sometimes theres different characters of voices… and sometimes music.

Yes they do.

Yes all the time.

hi,
my voices dictate my life, read words aloud…
can be quite mean or exceptionly friendly and nice and concerned…
they talk about and to me…
they analyze objects if i ever think about it…
they comment on every detail i do, think, act on…
etc…
they can be beautiful angels…
or demonic evils…
they keep me awake at night…
they compell me…
currently off meds trying my damnedest to get along with them…
apparantly in shamanic cultures some people do manage without medication…
or so i have heard…

Yes my voices read out my thoughts also.

I have one woman voice but she barely comes through. Now one male voice comes through constantly.

He told me recently " you should worry about me" which he craves attention so no worries

Sometimes if I’m reading something I’ll hear what I’m reading out loud and it ruins my concentration.

1 Like

Sometimes they say what I’m thinking, but if I force them to say things, they get mad. Also it only happens when I’m in a good mood.

Mine just comment “word up” or “it out” or “that!” or “called it” after nearly any thought. It sort of feels like I’m teaching a weird lecture in my mind.

yeah, the one useful aspect of voices when they do that or be nice — its like tts (text to speech)