Anyone want to live in the wild?

It’s WAY way harder than people think…Can be a daily struggle at times. I think its worth it, but its not easy. I do more work than a job, but the lifestyle can’t be beat IMO.

So sorry. So sorry that you folks don’t want to come along for the ride.

I’m so sorry. A ride bigger than the universe. I’m so sorry.

I’m so sorry that they have deceived you !

do we have wi-fi there? (j/k) I’ve always wanted to live in a house on a farm. I don’t care about actually farming, but living away from the city would be great.

2 Likes

I don’t…to get wifi and even cell phone reception need to hook something into the dsl …on some occasions a cell phone might work here, but usually not unless you go out on the very top of the hill.

1 Like

Have you watched the movie “into the wild”?

I loved that movie. It was so idealistic in the beginning. But then showed the hardness and harsh reality of nature.

I think anyone wanting to live in the wild should watch it first.

Blessings,

Anthony

I work in nature… I’m a gardner. I was homeless for a while and lived in a tent city. I’m loving the roof over my head. As far as being out in the middle of nowhere…

I keep thinking that part of my personal success is… I’m in a fairly big city close to many resources. I was able to get my job because there are a lot of resources in my city.

I really am a city mouse.

That movie sort of reminds me of when I was backpacking unmedicated and with almost no money in Asia for a year. I was lucky that nothing bad happened.

Not the movie but read the book in college and had to do an essay on it.

Yeah, he went way far out. Messed up with the plants, and also never realized he had a way out pretty close compared to what he thought… That’s an extreme example of living in the wild - both the isolation and in one of the harshest environments in winter.

Was that fun Mottec?

It was fun, until I was stuck in South East asia and had no money what so ever. Then I had to go home with the help of my family, and then start treatment.

Still not willing to come along for the ride ?

Getting back to English Gematria and all…“Jesus Christ” = 906 and “God is a Time Lord” = 906

Did doctor who said he was 906 years old for no reason at all.

There is far more going on this very moment than you can be willing to expect.

Review my previous notes.

This is nothing about science fiction bumbo jumbo here. A MESSAGE IS BEING SENT !

Yet his opponents try to make it appear as science fiction bumbo jumbo.

Are you stupid enough to fall for such pathetic trickery ?

Are you too willing to be a mind puppet, or can you free your mind.

Are you willing to take something seriously?

And the answer is NO !

YOU FOOL !

In the world of deceptive religion you see blood, you see redness, you see war.

In the of world of true religion, In the world of truth, YOU SEE BLUE.

I used to really want to. I spent 5 weeks in the Arctic with not too many other people and loved it. But for whatever reason I’m not as keen to live in the wild as I used to be.

I’d travel in the tardis. :slight_smile: can we live in there too?

This has been my primary focus for about 2 years now. Life is a rollercoaster, so prepare for set backs.
First, you’re gonna need to stay warm if you live in a cold climate. personaly, i live in the northern part of norway, beautiful indeed, but the winter is biting cold and long nights, so a warm earth hut with a wood stove and warm clothes is a nessecity.
second, procuring food is most efficient with trapping/snaring, so atleast a half dozen traps and a dozen snares should almost guarantee a few snowshoe hares here and there.
third, no contact with the outside world is almost impossible if you dont go full hermit and steal things such as spices/margarine/ and products for hygiene etc.
Good luck.

• Charlie

When I lived in my auto over two years in America, I lived very much in the wild. I tried to use the nature resources as well as I was able to. F.ex. once I had my backseat full of coconuts and I drank and ate these, then I did some throw net fishing in Key West and prepared and ate these fishes I got. It was a totally different life then.

http://eattheweeds.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/shapeimage_126.jpg

1 Like

I am emotionally stuck with my family,parent,they let me go but I am lock,slowly but surely I will be independant

1 Like

If you are where trees grow you have firewood. If above that, idk…whale oil? very similar to the northern part of Alaska, but I was in the southern part…still biting cold, long and dark winters, but plenty of wood.

1 Like

You probably would like to have the U.S. army survival manual with you as I had when I lived in my auto there in America.