Anyone read much David Icke?

He is pretty far out there. But when you here him talk about normal stuff he is a really nice, gentle guy. I like him.

1 Like

Is he a artist. …actor,???

Writer and public speaker.

1 Like

U guys know a lotta stuff…

1 Like

I’ve watched a 4 hour seminar that he did! :slight_smile:

1 Like

He’s pretty good isn’t he?

Has he ever been to the priory? Re: our reptilian overlords?

His new theory is that the reptilian overlords live in our hollowed out moon which acts to disrupt the brainwaves of humans… far out!

He is crazy, there is one book to read, but i dont have the power to do that

That’s the weird thing. I agree his theories are way out there but when he talks away from the stage he seems totally normal. He is a millionaire as well.

I don’t know how Icke doesn’t feel irresponsible for putting his stuff out there.

My older brother is not looking well and now he suspects his gf is possibly a reptilian…

He’s also hallucinating apparently…

2 Likes

If he is millionare doesnt mean he is right what he writes . I havent seen him speaking. He just puts his weird ideas in an interesting way and people buy his books. I would love to read his book but i am not reading books very well. Its hard to consistently

Do you reckon David icke is sz? He could be. Would explain some of his theories.

2 Likes

Yeah a lot of things that he says really clicked things into place.

Maybe not the reptile part.

1 Like

Check out this vice video. He seems like a real nice guy

2 Likes

Killumanati that’s what 2pac says…

1 Like

Well he lost his head up in the clouds from taking iawasqua (no idea how to spell that) think it’s a cactus, and when he came down, it just seemed that he had all these arguments that make perfect sense, I’ll watch the video now! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Careful y’all are selling out to a kook.

You can recombine and regurgitate occultist beliefs all you want and sound fresh and insightful.

This guy is totally insane though and just profiteering off of it since his soccer carreer ended.

1 Like

Lol kinda like Sylvia Browne!

1 Like

I try to avoid conspiracy websites now. I was too much into them before I was diagnosed.

1 Like