Anyone read much David Icke?

You can check out robert anton wilson… or jordan maxwell… if you want to see all the kookery I was exposing myself to during my onset phase.

David Icke was on that list.

Youtube videos to watch

Tales of Atlantis (??? like 6 hours long on occultism)
Hidden in Plain Sight (Illuminati/Freemason influence on the world)
Then just find some crap about the devil in hollywood… put your diamonds up… money worshiping… different cultural appearances of the Baphomet (satan worship),

I mean meh… I went insane but did come out on the other side… athiesm save me lol. Human beings are just insane in general.

1 Like

Thank you for giving me material to watch :smile_cat:

1 Like

hey be careful… the skeptic never truly takes to believing anything that isn’t clearly and universally true. That is the underpinning node and the only underpinning node ot scientific bias.

Take to belief in a worldview that is geared towards satisfying some spiritual or emotional need and you will indeed become deluded.

There is only one thing that is… and that is what we all can see without denial.

Moved to Unusual Beliefs

Yeah on retrospect I think this should be in unusual beliefs!

1 Like

He’s certainly an unusual gentleman!

1 Like

I totally get how all the stuff he spouts could be recklessly weird. I just can’t get over how normal he seems in real life.

1 Like

I haven’t read any of his books, but I’ve watched some of his videos. I like him.

I’ve always wondered that myself, if he is at least delusional. I find him very interesting, he does seem a really nice bloke, but yes very ‘out there’.

1 Like

Some interdimensional beings are completely aligned and resonate well with that of a reptile.

Some humans do as well.

Reptilian in nature yes, and yes they rule the earth.

Worship and he’ll give you all of the kingdoms of the earth.

Yet another part of the interdimensional tapestry containing many universes and living things and all of it can be traced back to him/them who are the eternal ones with no beginning. Containing their specific conscious structure they set out making and creating, they have given rise to many things both living and not.

There are so many mysteries you just don’t know where to begin.

“devil” - foul natured interdimensional being, also known as a spirit.

The nature of the eternal ones who make all is a matter of much debate of course.