Ancient astronaut theory

What do you guys think of the idea, assuming you believe something other than man inspired religion? I believe my voices come from a nonhuman element, but when I get into religious faith about its origin I can become mind ■■■■■■ over the matter. I think if you are going to believe in something else, ancient astronaut theory might be the best bet. In a philosophical sense I define what has inspired religion as a nonhuman element - something that isn’t human of an unknown origin and nature. Scientifically I think the best theory is ancient astronaut theory.

Although I don’t really think the aliens are astronauts. I think they use primarily telepathic means to interact with humanity, which means they don’t have to be in our physical vicinity.

What the holy spirit creates is essentially mental trickery. It is brain hacking. I believe it can be broken down to neuroscience. The brain is analogous to an electrochemical computer and can be manipulated by external means. Religious indoctrination could very likely be a form of behavior modification and social engineering created by aliens.

And what they are doing to the whole of humanity seems to be a psychological operation of very advanced proportions involving mind control by hacking people’s brains.

Ancient astronaut theorists look and sound high on marijuana when they talk. Can’t take it seriously. To me, it’s just wild imagination and another man made religion to make a few people rich and a lot more people entertained, fat, and stupid.