Aliens and stuff

I’ve talked to aliens from the Andromeda galaxy. They said there’s a statue on Venus of a famous religious person pointing to the middle star of Orion’s belt. That is where the people who were in charge when the pyramids were being built. But the Andromeda galaxy aliens are the more powerful ones. They can see into the future. They don’t use spaceships. They just teleport. I was pretty out of it when I heard these voices. I think there’s some truth to it. There’s also a lot more to it. Please don’t delete this.

1 Like

I had some weird experiences when I was out of it in hospital. It can take a while to come to terms that your mind has been playing tricks on you.

1 Like

@TheBest, are you looking help combatting these thoughts? That’s what this forum is for.

If you are hoping to convince others of them, or wanting to find others with similar beliefs, this isn’t the appropriate place.

2 Likes

do you take your meds?

1 Like

These voices are auditory hallucinations, very common for schizophrenics.
Antipsychotics should silence them, take care. :worried:

I had to make a new profile to comment. Yes I take my meds. Why have a forum topic about unusual beliefs if people can’t post their unusual beliefs. I just want someone to say I’ve experienced that and did x,y, and z. Maybe someone heard the same things I did. I guess the solution to everything is l-theanine and sarconsine. I did buy l-theanine by the way.

This is a recovery oriented website. It’s for helping people deal with the symptoms of schizophrenia and psychosis, not for indulging delusions. If you’d like help, stick around. If you’re just looking to find people with similar beliefs, move on.

1 Like