Your favourite album of 2017?

Self explanatory - what’s your favourite album of this year?

I’d be interested to check some out

Edit: 21 pilots and their album “blurryface”. I had to remove the youtube link as I’m not sure it’s legal.

1 Like

What kind of style is it?

Here’s a single from it

1 Like

Can’t listen right now but I will soon

1 Like

The gorillaz new album was alright.

Kendrick Lamars album DAMN was good.

I think there was much more better albums that came out last year.

1 Like

That was a crazy single. It really blew up from 10k likes to 10 million really quickly. It’s cute. It’s popular in style and I’d imagine not a bad album.

I think it’s an unfair question though. I buy on solo tracks these days and rarely buy whole albums. So digitally there’s a lot of really good fodder this year but this is my favourite single. Crap Aussie Punk Rock…if it even hits that scale but I love this song…I tried. Brilliant.

3 Likes

I was really excited for the Drums new album Abysmal Thoughts, he first two releases were brilliant Blood under my Belt and Heart Basel. Everything else on the album was disappointing. Felt thrown together and like filler. Seriously, though I like those first two songs and the album cover is thought provoking.

3 Likes

I love The Drums :blush: didn’t know they had a new album. I’ll have to check it out.

1 Like

Interesting…very modern Joy Division. That isn’t a bad influence for you youngsters!

1 Like

I can’t read what that says :confused:

small text oops
its sacred hearts club by foster the people

2 Likes

Thanks I’ll check it out

I’m listening to the album bout 2/3rds through at the moment. It’s good I like it, bit different from the kinda stuff I normally listen to

1 Like

I suppose “Unbroken,” the debut album from A Killer’s Confession. The front man, Waylon Reavis, was formerly the lead vocalist of my favorite band, Mushroomhead.

I haven’t been able to buy it yet, but I’ve heard pretty much every track on it, not to mention they played most of it at the concert I went to earlier this year.

This was the first single off of it, they closed out their show with it, it was awesome:

1 Like

cage the elephant!! Unpeeled

2 Likes

Portugal. The man -woodstock. its got some good jams yall

2 Likes

Destroyer - ken. Some good albums this year though.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.