Your dreams as a child

my pdoc told me, just ask your psychiatrist, or you can try to google one

2 Likes

I wanted to go into the navy, and work as a submarine officer. Or, I would want to go into politics after becoming a lawyer. Either one would be my dream. Now it looks like I canā€™t do either, definitely the millitary.

3 Likes

If by somehow you do join the Navy even with the illness and going off meds which isnā€™t a good idea in the first place. It could happen though. Ya never know. You should stay away form top secret clearances because Iā€™m sure they know all about you anyways.

1 Like

I looked it up and they donā€™t allow anyone with severe asthma like me, or even anyone with schizophrenia to go into it. Plus it probably wouldnā€™t be the smartest decision for me to go into the millitary, due to my schizophrenia.

1 Like

They canā€™t get your medical records so really itā€™s all on what info you want to tell them. They may use it against you one day. I lied about being bipolar to join. Should have got a waiver and joined the Army. Oh well.

1 Like

Well, maybe I can go then. That would be great. Thank you.

1 Like

I wanted to play in the NFL like my uncle did.
Then after I wanted to be a coach.
I never really liked school, spent all my time in high school lifting weights.
Glad I didnā€™t make it, now that I realize what a charade the nfl is.
But the money would have been nice.

2 Likes

What team did your uncle play for?

1 Like

Browns, Colts and Seahawks.
Then he coached for 25 years.
Won 2 super bowls with the Giantā€™s.
Pretty successful guy.

3 Likes

Damn thatā€™s impressive :sunglasses::muscle::exploding_head:

1 Like

When I was very young I wanted to be a firefighter or a weather woman lol :laughing: still like geography :blush: also thought of being a librarian.

1 Like

I thought growing up would solve all my problems and life would be heaven. Like some switch would be flipped.

1 Like

Become a scientist or Egyptologist. Also a pediatrician with a beautiful office and a cockerspaniel.

2 Likes

IDK. Being a fireman I guess.
My second dream was the blonde next door. Yoo Hoo!

2 Likes

Certainly not thisā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.

2 Likes

My niece is studying to be a paralegal then after she gets that degree sheā€™s going into law school.

2 Likes

Haha. Amen. I like blondes too.

3 Likes

I knew a cute blonde once. I think I saw him at Loweā€™s the other day. I was embarrassed bc of my weight so I didnā€™t say hi. If I were 100 lbs lighter I would have. Iā€™m about at least 100 lbs overweight.

1 Like

Inventing a wireless system for the freeway to ticket and remind people to buckle their seat belt. The sensor or device would be in the car or seat belt and there would be towers or sensors on the freeway. Itā€™s more efficient.

2 Likes

Probably on star or on board computer system would be smarter lol.

1 Like