You won't shut up about these people

Others have told and told and told me to IGNORE THEM. I think I’m going to end up in a jacket in a room.

Hang in there. You are okay and safe. Are you able to go to Georgetown anytime soon? :thinking::thinking::thinking:

No not yet probably crisis

Just stay safe…:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like

Hey @roxanna. I’m sorry things are still so with for you. I wish I could scream at your doctor’s to fix your meds. You deserve to be free from this torment.

2 Likes

Be assertive about asking for care. In this assembly line psychiatric care we get it is easy to be shunted off to the side. Let your pdoc know you’re hurting.

2 Likes

Yes I need to be assertive.

2 Likes

When is your next appointment? Can you call and tell them the adjustments they made last time aren’t working and you need to be seen sooner?

1 Like

Jan 14 2019.

My cw said that’s all she can do is email him

Can you not call yourself? Or request a different cw that will actually fight for you?

2 Likes

That is way too long. You need to see someone sooner. :face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Nope. They don’t care. I bitched until I got into crisis I couldn’t keep my own ass in there. I have to go to Georgetown for longer term and I can’t talk my way out of it. Know what I mean?

2 Likes

Yeah. You need more help. You need Georgetown. You need a serious med adjustment that will be much easier and safer to do while in the hospital.

2 Likes

Well I have to help others. Its going to take me having a yelling fit breakdown before theyrealise I’m ■■■■■■■ sick. I need help. Thanks anyway.

Your in a tough spot. You deserve so much better. I truly feel bad for you and hope the best for you. :whale::whale::whale:

1 Like

Well my neighbors and I are obsessed with each other. I wish theyd leave me alone so I don’t respond to the devil. And the demons that live in the ceiling

I really hope you’re able to get some help soon @roxanna. It doesn’t sound like your current case worker is doing much about it.

2 Likes

Probably not. But thats OK.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.