Yesterday's findings

I had an interesting day, yesterday. I thought I should share.

I woke up to this little guy crawling around my bed.

And we made friends.

He made his home in my skull.

Then later I found his Mother, and she seemed like a nice lady. She was a jumper, though.

When I went for my walk, I found a birds nest.

This was probably the highlight of my week, ha ha.

7 Likes

You are brave,…

2 Likes

What makes you say that?

Holding and playing with spiders. Scary!!!

I don’t like spiders. I am afraid to touch them with my bare hands so I catch them with an empty plastic container if they get in the house and put them back outside.

3 Likes

:open_mouth: spider infested bed, did you check yourself he might have had you for lunch while you slept!!! you could have super powers now!!!

2 Likes

Lol they’re just bugs, and they can’t hurt you. (Unless they’re poisonous, but the odds of that are slim to none, around here.)

I am Spiderwoman, now!

2 Likes

Well test it first before you jump off any tall buildings, start with something small like jumping off the bed

1 Like

Good thinking. :wink:

2 Likes

Im with @Moonbeam on this one…I won’t hurt them unless I see the telltale hour glass or I know its a brown recluse…too risky around the little one…even if I let it go outside…Id much rather pick up snakes…their easier to tell if its dangerous… Sounds like you enjoyed yourself though…

1 Like

Nope, I landed myself in hospital once jumping off a sofa.

Start smaller.

3 Likes

How did you do that?

Maybe I should practice shooting my webs, before I jump off anything…

2 Likes

Awww we wanted pics of you jumping off something

1 Like

They would probably be followed by pics of myself in a cast.

4 Likes

I call those wolf spiders here, I screech and spray them with bug spray.

Aww, poor spiders… :frowning:

They seem to like my tub, find them in there all the time, don’t think they can climb back up once their in there

I really like the bird’s nest. I think you’re really lucky to have found such a perfect nest.

1 Like