Yesterday....i had to go to the door for strangers

a certain group of peoples representatives came up to the door…my door is glass so I could see their button up white shirts and the books they were carrying… they knocked I scooted over on the couch so they couldn’t see me… and my little one said whos at the door… unlocked it…opened it…and then opened the screen door… damnit damnit damnit… so I had to go answer it… they asked for the lady that lived here before… I said she moved up the road but was unsure which house… they said thank you and before I could shut the door they asked if I had time to talk to them about their group… I said no I have a goat and two chickens to sacrifice in Odins name but they were more than welcome to join if they had time… they left and I don’t think they will return… no goats or chickens were harmed in the getting rid of them… but the look on their faces was priceless… good times… also I have no problem with their group…I just don’t like having to answer the door…

13 Likes

sup ma mannnnnnn…!!!

hello my friend… hows life been…hows the med situation going?

2 Likes

I called the police one time because I thought the neighbours were trying to get my dog taken away because he protected me from “them” The cops didn’t have a clue what I was talking about but I know they were

1 Like

thanks for asking …!!! i am trying to live low stress life …!!! sitting all day long at home…yesterday was my cousin sister wedding i went to party enjoyed good food …!!!

2 Likes

its good to hear you got out and enjoyed it… maybe find a social club to join or just visit with some of your family once a week or something… social interaction is important and very healthy for us…even if it is hard to do… im glad my brother from Nepal got out and ate good…

2 Likes

thanks flame u are always good…keep it up…!!!

1 Like

I usually teach them when they come by, and they don’t like that one bit, they never return.

1 Like

:open_mouth: :open_mouth:

2 Likes