Yeah, the actual predators

They’re really out there. I try to be alert to my surroundings but sometimes I get tired. Maybe it’s just kids looking to buy a joint or something. But there’s those guys when you’re sitting in a practically empty fast food parking lot and they pull up exactly next to you or one space over and act innocent. Or not. I don’t trust any of them. Probably not smart but I either glare at them or look suspiciously. In the old days I might have talked to them, maybe partied with them rarely. But now if someone is waiting until I’m not alert then I’m not going to trust them.

5 Likes

Okay but for real though. There has been a string of abduction/human trafficking charges in my town. It’s scary out there

1 Like

I trust everyone, I’m an idiot, lucky I’m not a hot chick or I might be dead :open_mouth:

Good memories about walking home from my job at age 19 at 1:30 AM every night, not a care in the world.

1 Like

Yeah, when I was 17 I used to hitchhike home every night at 11:00 pm from my first job.

1 Like

Yeah, IDK. I’m concentrating on my iPhone and look up and see cars that might have been watching me, suddenly take off. It freaks me out.

1 Like

Wow man I would never be brave enough to hitch hike.

1 Like

Well, nothing ever happened. In the early seventies is when we had a couple of famous serial killers who picked up hitchhikers and murdered them near here.

1 Like

I just watched a special on the Co-ed killer, :open_mouth:

You probably know him, he had a campus tag for his car because his mom worked there and he picked up young students hitch hiking.

My mom raised me with a lot of “stranger danger” rhetoric, I was a kid in the late eighties/early nineties.

1 Like

I don’t even pick up girl hitchhikers anymore let alone guys.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.