Yeah, tell all the high school graduates going to college, expect to do low paying lousy jobs upon graduation

They made a big thing about all the English majors doing well, huh?

2 Likes

Yes, and don’t forget that, if you don’t go to college, you’re a lazy bum who’ll never make anything above minimum wage.

5 Likes

$35k in debt and working menial jobs. That sounds right.

5 Likes

your’e delusional. It happens for some. I took in Master’s degree looking for our inventory job, starting at 8 dollars an hour.

I’m not delusional, lol I was being sarcastic.

1 Like

It’s called paying your dues. You survive by taking any job you can get while looking for a good one in your field.

1 Like

I went to the university of know nothing ,and got a degree in bed surfing.

This is true, @Daze.

I think it’s a case-by-case though.
My friend’s grade 11 English teacher eventually got hired by a large textbook company, and she was conducted to make a textbook with another some 20 of literature majors.

2 Likes

I’m sorry @Sardonic I didn’t mean that. I just wished they’d helped me.

2 Likes

It’s okay, I understand. This world is horribly unfair for pretty much everyone except for *some* rich people. And then people will belittle you with the whole “no one said life would be easy” bullsh it. That would only really be relevant if we all chose to be born to Earth. What kind of idiot would choose this world? This was not voluntary.

3 Likes

I was an English major. Now, I’m an engineer.

3 Likes

@doing-fine-thanks
How did that happen? Do you like your job?

I got a master’s degree. I like my job.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.