Yeah, so this asshole fuck of a ghost

Yeah, so i’m ■■■■■■ out there laughing my ass off about how certain rich people actually believe that orgies are awesome, and i mean awesome, not fun but awesome, worshippable, respectable, glistening with devine beauty you might say.

So i just started laughing my ass off at it.

And this ■■■■■■■ ■■■■ of a ghost walks up and starts bending my spine backwards until i can’t breathe right.

So the ■■■■■■■ prick ghost goes “show my kids some respect.”

But i just kept imagining like a glistening golden godlike orgy up on a pedestal and i kept laughing even though i could be killed. i couldn’t help it. It just seems funny as a golden statue up on a pedestal, like a fat dude seeing golden mash potatoes or some ■■■■ up in the clouds, like it’s heaven you know?

So it didn’t kill me though. I guess we’re cool now.

I was thinkin, should i offer these ■■■■■■■■■■■■■ something? But that just seems stupid because i have nothing they would ever want really. They says “it’s the thought that counts”. It just seems dumb though, like you actually want my chicken or something?

They assured me “it’s the thought that counts.”

Well, back to dying i guess, c-ya later.

You always keep your mentality in a way

It’s commending

Pans Who are these “ghosts” you’re referring to?

The Satanic Conspiracy is real. I was offered a way in but refused. Now I am sick. I would have been an obedient servant but now I am a slave. Talking about it makes me cringe but I have been through enough unique experiences to know it is true.

1 Like

Thinking and talking about it makes me sicker and worse. Weird in a way but paying attention to it and reading about it somehow manipulates and damages my cognition, that in itself is weird… But I truly want to know more about what you say your experiences are. I have been given satan salutes by cops and people I do not know after my 8 years of communicating with the DOD and local police departments.

Just a reminder that we’re here to help each other overcome delusions, not to encourage them.