⌒(=⌒x⌒=)⌒ Say Anything LVIII ☁

That’s awful. My stepmom has this persistent cough I think bc of her smoking habit but she just keeps on smoking. My dad complains about it all the time but I’m like “Daddy I’ve heard cigarettes are harder to quit than cocaine”. I don’t judge her. Cigarettes are so easy to get your hands on too. I think I was 8 or 9 when I met my stepmom and I’m 43 now and she’s always smoked.

1 Like

made my appearance at the labor day bbq. everybody saw me so they know I came. didn’t say much, I had no energy to talk today after two days of socializing previously. and I woke up a little earlier than usual this morning so im a little out of it. anyways that is done for now, don’t think i’ll go back until everybody leaves.

1 Like

It Sucks that a body tries to do the right things all her life and still ends up screwing everything up.

Everybody’s quitted trying on me long ago. I guess I’m just worthless to them.

im just gonna have to deal with td its not bad all the time but not much helps without side effects

1 Like

Hi y’all. Had a good time yesterday at the neighbor’s birthday party. We had hotdogs and hamburgers. Talked about motorcycles. Met a cool pitbull puppy. Good times. Hope you all are doing well.

:innocent:

7 Likes

Ever feel like your entire life was a lie? I do. Just had this thought. I get it periodically. Like my memories are not reliable, not just due to schizophrenia, but for other reasons. I have a gift and it’s not a delusion despite what other schizophrenics say here.

It’s hard. It’s a hard life. I’m good at finding connections and stuff. I’m good at connecting the dots. I guess we cannot talk or even mention aliens anymore since all 6 of my posts were flagged and deleted. I’m glad I wasn’t suspended again. I just got back. I like this website, mostly.

Anyone recommend other websites for such conversations/topics? I don’t like conspiracy websites anymore. Maybe I should just do a free blog or something. YouTube doesn’t work out and I make really, really crappy videos.

1 Like

My life is very confusing. I don’t understand what I’m doing and I don’t remember much of it. Don’t really want to remember a lot of it.

For the computer science majors here, do you guys recommend computer science bs or computer systems ba? I have to pick someday. I think computer systems isn’t accredited yet, newer, and is geared more towards programming, work, and software engineering. It looks easier and less math heavy. Thank you. I think I want to be a programmer someday. I rather work from home.

I’m pissed today I keep remembering things I used to care about and do before psychosis and comparing them to now. I’ve whittled my life down to the bare minimum of interactions. Plans one day next month otherwise I needn’t exist. My father had schizophrenia and committed suicide and I’m really understanding why he gave up.

My trigger finger tendonitis is stopping me from typing and mousing at length. I feel once I heal this disorder I can really start living.

I healed my headache and some of my arthritis pain with an alkaline diet, but the tendon issues are slow to respond to it. Maybe with enough willpower to do the painful exercises it can be fixed (I like it to the feeling of my hand giving birth, passing an inflamed tendon nodule through the tendon sheath.)

Schizo love! I love you guys, I really do! You all seem like really great people. Love, Love, Love, all we need is love!

5 Likes

Love and good treatment.

Cough Amyloban 3399 cough :wink:

Whats that ? Should I try it?

It’s a supplement that has put the positive schizophrenia symptoms of a half dozen people in this forum in remission.

People like @shutterbug, @anon62973308, @Moonwalker, @Ale, me, and @Mr.Dre.

1 Like

Aww I’m sorry about your daughter. Glad she’s staying strong!

My son helps sometimes but he thinks it’s fun to make messes. He knows how to throw his garbage away and pick his toys up. Still hasn’t picked up on doing dishes and vacuuming though LOL JK

2 Likes

OOOOh I want to try it since it’s lion’s mane. I want to roar like a lion.

1 Like

I got a new shower head yesterday. It was $9.99. It works great. The one I had was like standing under a straw.

I don’t have to take baths anymore. I can shower again. Should have done this months ago. That must be the lack of motivation.

3 Likes

It’s a patented extract of Lion’s Mane with high Amycenone levels. Won’t find that in a generic Lion’s Mane supplement.

You’ll roar with delight when the voices finally shut up though!

2 Likes

So my son was super tired earlier but didn’t want to take a nap. So I sang You are my Sunshine until he feel asleep. He loved it. but then I feel asleep with him I’m thinking no biggie. I’ll just lay down for a few and then I’ll be well rested to do everything I have to do today. fast forward my son starts fussing in his sleep and I wake up and I’m like WhOa what time is it?! It’s 6 o’ freaking clock… My whole day GONE sigh

4 Likes