⌒(=⌒x⌒=)⌒ Say Anything LVIII ☁

maybe i could limit myself to 1 cigarette a day, i only smoked like 4 a day on average but vaping makes me feel worse than cigs

1 Like

Either you want to smoke or you don’t want to smoke. There is no need to smoke unless you are mentally messed up and it helps to cope with your delusions, hell, fantasies. However you name it.

1 Like

Haha :laughing: How many kids do you have?

Haha :laughing: You’re so bad!!!
@anon62973308. Try cutting out bubble tea and see if you lose weight

2 Likes

Faint voices

Once in mullagh (instant paranoia)
Once during the furry test (stress)
Once bringing in bales (stress)
Once walking up the field (bogs): has that feeling of them with me and stress. heard two people
Once before fencing: heard two people

1 Like

smoking a silver cig, small amounts of nicotine in this light cig i can handle, dont care about quitting now every time i try vaping i get way more nicotine i like ultra lights

1 Like

My Roku is dying so I can’t watch Wentworth.

1 Like

Just the one but he’s 2 and a half so it’s a lot like having a midget army of minions. Apparently his mission is to destroy the universe one day at a time starting with my apartment. LOL Jk.

2 Likes

What was your post that was ‘offensive’ ??

When my son was 2 he used to climb on top of the tables at restaurants. Yeah they do stuff like that. My daughter (who was diagnosed with adhd) used to roll around the grocery store in her Heelees

1 Like

There is only mental illness. Thinking that something or someone will change all that will just make you more insane.

1 Like

Omgoodness LOL. We haven’t been to a restuarant in awhile but he seems to be pretty good there… He’s just messy which is disheartening because I know that I’ll be cleaning messes for about the next 16-18 years sigh He’s also a lot like his father and likes to take stuff apart but never puts it back together. I guess he’ll get to it eventually like his father would say.

He’s very spoiled which means trouble but that’s my fault. I just can’t help it he’s my only one and he’s just so cute and he knows it too

2 Likes

i think im gonna stop taking klonopin, it helps but i dont want to risk becoming dependent

1 Like

Do you take it as a PRN or scheduled? :thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

prn but its been more often lately

1 Like

have a terrible cramp in my neck, should have stretched before my long bike ride

Crud, I can’t stop smoking still it seems. It’s driving me batfilth crazy for years and years now that I can’t quit. Sucks being a true addict waiting for the next hit of tobacco smoke.

2 Likes

Worried about the cattle braking out

1 Like

Sorry I just post depressing crud on here guys. I’d really rather be in a better mood and show some optimism. My mind just isn’t secure. I’m not sure what I stand for other than my next tobacco hit sometimes. And, not getting the proper help I need.

2 Likes

I never really enforced chores on my daughter. I guess bc she was so stubborn that it was easier for me just to do it myself. Looking back I think I should have made her. She’s 22 now. I’ve heard that if you start em out really young and make cleaning up like a game it’s much easier.
@cigarino. My sister has a disease that leaves in her in great pain 24/7 but she never takes her pain meds for the same reason. Idk how she does it. She’s tough as nails I guess

2 Likes