⌒(=⌒x⌒=)⌒ Say Anything LVIII ☁

There’s nothing worse than being forced to listen to delusional parents gushing about how special their offspring are when they themselves are useless.
Louis CK
One of the best comedians ever.

3 Likes

@anon40653964 My dude! LOL. Yeah, I got paid early too. Nice isn’t it?!

Happy to hear you’re well.

1 Like

Hey. It’s @Montezuma

How are you my favorite Beetle?

3 Likes

@BrianTex, How are you doing?

I enjoy filming family events and experimental type films.

Oh wow man, that sounds like a worthwhile venture for you. I’m doing ok tonight. Everything is going swell.

2 Likes

Skuuunk! LOL

I’m doing good big dude. I just spent nearly 200 big ones on film stock LOL.

I’m aiming to make a 30 minute little film.

How are you doing? What are you up to these days?

:slight_smile:

1 Like

i love making hot dogs with ketchup mustard spicy pickle and sport peppers and diced onion, i just revealed the chicago in me those are all ingredients of a chicago hot dog except for the ketchup

3 Likes

Cool on the film stock. I’ve been doing pretty good. Just getting ready to move into my dad’s house. Looking forward to hanging out with the two Gatos upstairs. Otherwise I’ve been doing some thrifting. I scored on 8 awesome DVDs for 50¢ each last week. Hope you and Jimmy have a good one.

:innocent:

2 Likes

I’ve been playing WoW Classic a lot. I have my Undead Rogue at level 21, and my brother helped me with the 20 rogue quest that teaches you how to make poisons. We are having a storm which reset the internet a few times so I’m taking a break from the game until things stabilize.

3 Likes

Hey Monte, glad you seem to be doing well. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I impulse cut my hair earlier today because:

a) didn’t want to bother anyone

b) didn’t want anyone to have to pay for the hair cut

c) bored with my current hairstyle

d) it’s that time of the year where I feel like I’m about to have an episode so I have to do something with my hair before I go crazy

I tried to cut my bangs and it does not look good. The way I cut it makes it look parted in the middle and it’s so annoying. My mom had to fix my bangs and my sister kept telling me I look like the coconut head boy and a 9-year-old boy but it’s not far from the truth lol. My mom and behavior consultant told me not to do it again lmao

I also cut the rest of my hair short and it’s uneven. My friend is offering to have her mom fix it for me.

Leash!!

What’s up big dude?

:slight_smile:

I’m at my Mamas doing laundry.

My computer is about to die, and I can’t find a plug in.

So if I don’t respond to you all for a while, that’s why.

2 Likes

Things are going pretty well for me. I’m nervous about starting the semester at the new college Wednesday, but I’m sure it will be okay.

2 Likes

I don’t want to watch TV. I want to chat, but I also don’t want to be a nuisance in the chatroom I go to. To whoever reads this: I love you, God loves you.

2 Likes

If you’re not a girl I have no clue what to tell you about making the bangs work.
It’ll grow back always seems like pragmatic advice.

2 Likes

I am a girl. I hate to think about what bangs on a dude would look like. :joy:

2 Likes

I’m sorry are you talking about me? Not sure what you mean.

My birthday is coming up… But I have no plans… I’ll be in school then back to my normal routine… The good thing is that I’m on a government grant and I get to bring my son with me the first 3 weeks of class. Let’s see how that works!

2 Likes

So replies the exact person I was alluding to making me want to stay away because of your self righteous proclamations to help people here when all you want is Pat’s on the back for whatever reality you make up here…your 1st post was predatory

1 Like

No @Gin1 I was simply stating that I feel better and want to help other people do the same because my life was torment… I was accused of being here to flirt so I simply pointed out why I was actually here and that IS the reason I’m here… Whether or not I actually help someone is beyond my control but that’s what I WANT to do because I myself feel better

1 Like