Would u rather have schizophrenia or be famous?

Give me the option every year I’d pick schizophrenia!!! ■■■■ everyone all in ur business n stuff.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t mind being famous if it meant being filthy rich.

:blush:

2 Likes

That’s the only advantage imo. But I’ll keep my soul ty very much.

1 Like

I’d rather be most famous with no schizophrenia

1 Like

I think famous would make me schizophrenic even if I was a normie!!

1 Like

Yes i would pick fame when it meant financial freedom.

1 Like

id pick fame any day of the week

1 Like

Besides, I was already famous when I had a billion cameras and people watching me 24/7 due to sz symptoms. Wasn’t that great…

1 Like

I know that experience. Like big brother is watching you. Being on a reality tv show

1 Like

I hear all these rappers are broke anyways?? Except maybe a few like drake jay z Kanye, etc. that’s not a fun field to go in. Tough critics too. Maybe I’d be an actor if I could but I wouldn’t know the first basics on acting whatsoever…

Are writers famous?? I guess some are if I were a famous writer it’d mean I’d be really good at writing which I’m not… I mean I might publish a book in my life… but never gonna be a famous writer!! Not good enough!! But I guess if I was good enough it’d be worth it.

What I really rebel against is YouTube celebrities …

The fame in my local community and internet is enough for me.

1 Like

I’d say that’s popularity not fame. I can go for popularity. With my paranoia gone idc if everyone knows my name and a thing about me… but there’s nothing to know about me I’m very mundane

1 Like

I don’t know why I should be famous. I don’t do anything.

1 Like

Lol I used to wanna be a rapper cuz of my delusions. About two weeks ago I connected ALL the delusions to each other. And out of my life. And now I have no delusions at all. I just hit them over the head really hard they’re gone. Now I don’t care to be anything anymore. But you know what? I could care less!!

1 Like

I agree to your comment. Sz sucks

1 Like

It’s like, I fought so hard to be something that was just a delusion and it lead to destructional behaviors and actions. And I don’t need to do ■■■■ technically right now, and I just wanna relax and enjoy this freedom as long as I could…

1 Like

We are still young. A few schizophrenics are visionist.

1 Like

Awwwwww yeaaaahhhh!

:blush:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.