Worst thing that happened to you while being in a psych ward

Lol why didn’t u get frisky with her :joy::joy:

2 Likes

I had a roommate who wore diapers and always had feces in them. He threw me down on the bed and beat on my chest. Another time this dude just punched me in the face out of the blue. I got transferred to a lower security ward and didn’t have problems after that, thanks to a friendly nurse.

Gosh u guys have to still share rooms?

That’s dreadful…

4 Likes

Being in a psyche ward.

3 Likes

The presence of this female that I had a crush on. She was really crazy in a good way.

But I was fat and self conscious

Being in there so long that I liked the food

4 Likes

LS! I gained more than 100lbs in four months being forcibly admitted. From 200 lbs I went to 300 lbs because my thyroid did not do its job. It is now eight years ago and I did not manage to get the weight off since then.

2 Likes

I fell twice due to the meds when I tried to exercise and they made me stay out of most of the activities for the rest of my stay.

I was stolen my mp3.

Yes. I was sharing room with an old woman. But no problem. She was a nice person.

1 Like

I was in a secured forensic ward, and one of the other patients tried to convince me to have sex with him and he was messing with my mind to try and get me to sleep with him.

I was on the phone to my case worker in the reception area, and he came over and tried to get me to go back to his room, and I screamed at him to get away from me, and the staff must have realised something was up.

I was only 18 years old, and I was very vulnerable

One other time in a low secure ward I got sexually assaulted by a visitor who forced himself on me and put his hand down my trousers.

I was probably c19-20???

Anyway. Last time I was there I got offered cocaine, and I got out of there as quickly as I could.

I can’t afford a drug relapse

1 Like

I met the boy who after would broke my poor heart :sleepy:

1 Like

Having my roomate have sex with a girl.
How disgusting, I turned my head against the wall and forced myself to sleep.

some guy throwing a banana at me, and then later trying to pick a fight with me. he was 6’2 220 pounds and im a small guy so i avoided him. was minding my own business the whole time.

then in another place, there was a guy going room to room stealing stuff. he would do that everyday and the nurse’s didn’t do anything.

forced meds, and being strapped to a bed for trying to escape. those are the worst things, mostly it was really boring.

Had a monster of a roomie who kept pounding on me during one admission. Guy was massive. Staff didn’t call the cops until he loosened a tooth with one beating. His reason for beating me was that I was white.

Had one woman - looked like a stereo-typical bag lady , with wild eyes that would sing hymns in the early hours of the morning, and would get angry if we all didnt say grace.

She was harmless enough tho. Worst thing really is running out of cigs and proper coffee in those places.

That’s a horrible experience @agent101g. I’m guessing that like me, you avoid the ward at all cost!

1 Like

Did you call the cops on that visitor @Joker?

I didn’t call the police or tell anyone. I let him do it as I didn’t really know what to do

This is the first time I have even mentioned it anywhere IRL or online

1 Like

I like the psych ward, was like a holiday for me and met nice people, worst thing I guess was I got in the shower but forgot to take a towel with me lol and the showers were crap they just dripped water and you had to keep pushing the button