Working in the FBI

I am younger on here and since I was little I have wanted to be in the FBI, specifically the BAU, I am at a point where I am supposed to be looking into careers, and because of my SZ I was kinda tld I couldn’t be successful, and then more and more I see stuff about people thinking the government is watching us, they do obviously, but I still want to be a part of it, but I have developed like… moral issues. I don’t want to be one of the ones who hurt us, and, ontop of that, I am terrified that even though I do know I am good enough for this, I am extremely good a ferensics and not much else in my life, they wouldn’t take me because of my mental and physical state. But still, the pros over run the cons, but I am scared af and doubt it could really happen.

Try out for it…if nothing else you would have a cool story…im more worried about the cia and nsa than ive ever been worried about the fbi…despite concerns they do hold a very real and good purpose…unlike the nsa…who uses a list of key words as grounds for complete violation of privacy…and buys all of our juicy info from fb and twitter…

1 Like

Here where I am, in Finland we have had some US army/military exercises, they try to move toward the NATO, I would also be interested in the US military intelligence, Russians are worried about these exercises, of course the CIA agents are run by their officers at the US embassy.

2 Likes

Poor finland i wish the us and russia would stay out of my ancestors land…

1 Like

Follow your dreams if there’s a chance. But try to be realistic about it. Just be aware that for any career decisions you make, you might have to take your schizophrenia into account. Being schizophrenic does not close every door. I’m 55 and I’ve worked for almost 34 years despite having schizophrenia. You can’t always face reality which sometimes is a good thing. if I faced reality 34 years ago, I would never have gotten out of bed each morning. If I wasn’t for denial for most of my life, I wouldn’t have ever worked one day.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.