Work in progress

a piece im working on, its a wolf and a dragon, im hoping to get it printed to frame and put in my room to protect me. i will probably delete this soon im a bit self conscious about my artwork

14 Likes

Reminds me of this:

https://www.nanticokeindians.org/page/tale-of-two-wolves

1 Like

i like it :slight_smile: its good

2 Likes

Looks good. 1515

1 Like

You drew that @toothbox ?

Looks really good.

2 Likes

You have a yin/yang thing going there :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, that’s good. Have you considered doing illustrations for books, magazines, or comic books etc.? That is as good or better as I’ve seen in many other places.

2 Likes

Right ?

That looks straight out of a comic book.

:open_book:

2 Likes

I like it.

1 Like

Thank you so much :heart: ive been doing freelance art for about 4 years now, but ive never really considered being an offical comic artist or anything like that.

Do you think you would enjoy it?

To be honest, i dont think i would. doing freelance work tires me out and makes it hard for me to draw things for myself when im constantly drawing things for other people. Though I do want to go to school and take drawing classes so i can improve even more!

1 Like

Drawing and volleyball were the first two classes I took when I went back to college in my twenties. I dropped drawing though because I’m about as good at drawing as I am at running a four minute mile. But good luck if you take a class.

1 Like

In my opinion anyone can be an artist, it just takes time and work! And thank u so much

1 Like

Very nice drawing!

You have a lot of talent.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.