What I’ve learned n 40 years of dealing with sz.:
- My diagnosis is not who I am. It’s not my identity.
- Learn the recovery pathways.
D Recovery Environment
- The psychiatrist works for me. Sure they have a lot of education but I’m paying their salary. I have lived experience. I’ve lived sz. I know what works for me. I’ll take your advice with a grain of salt.
- Avoid support system is powerful. And necessary.
- Diet, exercise and sleep ate important to my health.
- If u take medication take it every day
- Find the right medicationThis may b a challenge but necessary n most cases.
- Learn what resilience and perseverance is and apply it to your life.
- Find good work. Work and love help dealing with life’s challenges.
Go get um and ma y all your goals b accomplished