With a few hours left in my day, I have accomplished most of my goals for the day

I told myself earlier that today I would shower, wash all of the dishes, clean the stove top, and clean the kitchen counter. Well, I washed almost all of the dishes, still have a couple pots soaking that I will wash shortly, cleaned the stove top (it was gross) and I just got out of the shower. I made myself a to-do list for the week, and it feels good to cross things off. I’m off work all week, so I should be able to get some things done. Being off work means I really have to force myself into the shower, like I did today.

Feeling good about having a productive day. Anyone else having a good day?

8 Likes

Glad you had a nice day :slight_smile:

It’s been a long one for me, but I got a lot done.

1 Like

Yeah! Good job :smiley: Feels good.

Now I have to work continuously for another 2-3 hours so better make a to do list.

I really wanna go for a long walk though, maybe I could take the car and go to a park and walk in the nature :o)
Then work after that.

Some detergents get rid of all the stains for you, you only pour a bit and let it stay for a while. I use one for the shower, it is called CLR.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve heard of CLR. Maybe I should get some, my shower is kinda gross. I remember you saying earlier that you have a ton of stuff to get done. I’d much rather walk in a park than on city streets; a nice walk in the park might get you feeling good.

2 Likes

This is weird, u can work but u can’t shower. I am perplexed.

But i am having a good day, it is my birthday and i drank a few beers and am going to celebrate with my parents right now. Some of my other family members got in touch with me so it is nice to feel liked.

1 Like

It’s weird, but I have a hell of a time forcing myself into the shower unless it’s before work, or after a workout (back when I was still doing that). In those cases I just do it, but if I go days without working or going to the gym I usually will go days without showering. I always dread getting into the shower, even though I enjoy it once I’m in there.

I’m so happy for you that you got stuff done, that’s great! I left the house today, I bought my daughter some milk and cereal (baby was hungry) I really didn’t do too much else except be emotional. But now I have to come up with something for dinner. Big sigh!

1 Like

I had an okay day. I went for a walk and picked up a dress. I kind of don’t like it and might return it.

Afterward, I checked my emails, made beef stew, read my magazine for a bit, then I ordered takeout for my mom and me.

I have been feeling kinda crappy late in the evenings. I think my Latuda is making me depressed or my Lexapro is wearing off. Time for a medication review!

Going to bed now…

Goodnight.

1 Like

Yea it took me about a year and a half to start showering again, and even now it’s only twice a week.

Small goals are the way to go. Having little lists is a good way of getting things done and getting into little routines.

I walked my alloted steps. I try to do the 11,500 steps by lunch so I can have an easy afternoon.

Well done you! It’s important to feel proud about getting things done!