Will my IQ decrease?

So true @crimby

1 Like

My IQ as tested pre teen is the same as that from 2 psychometrician normed tests I’ve taken recently.

1 Like

Near enough the optimal IQ for a leader to have.

https://www.inc.com/jt-odonnell/science-says-120-is-the-optimal-iq-to-be-considere.html#:~:text=Given%20the%20average%20IQ%20of,of%20around%20120-125).

1 Like

@Crystal-Cotton
Update:
I did send 3 CDs of my brain from 2014, 2017 and 2021 to a radiologist. He says its not possible to determine the volumes with what I have given them. They would need 3D data sets.
“Eine Bestimmung der Hirnvolumina ist an Hand der vorgelegten Aufnahmen nicht möglich. Für eine Volumetrie werden kernspintomographische 3D-Datensätze benötigt.”

I looked at the CDs myself and I didn’t think my brain stayed the same. Its older now. I have compared the same cross sections of my brain 2017 (no AP) with 2021 (5 years AP) but I don’t know what to say about it.

I will ask my neurologist about what the radiologist wrote. And I will keep thinking how I will get the masses of my brain. It can be done despite of what the Dr. wrote.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.